Ch. 1- After The Party. (Boyf Reinds) {BMC}

A/N: First Boyf Reinds One Shot, hope it's okay! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael:

'Get out of my way, loser.'

The words rang through my head, the worse thing about it? It was said by my best friend of 12 years, and my crush of 5 years.

~Knock, Knock, Knock~

"I'm having my period!"

"Michael...please.." That was Jeremy's voice.

After a few moments of silence I hesitantly opened the door, Jeremy walked in and I shut it again.

"What? Come to call me a loser again?" I spat.

Jeremy stayed silent.

"If you aren't even gonna talk, why'd I let you in? Leave." I instructed and Jeremy looked up into my eyes, his eyes were empty, he looked dead, his normal bright blue glow that I loved so much, was gone, that alone was enough to make me sob again.

"Jeremy...what happened to you..? I don't think I-I even recognize you anymore...what happened to all Y-Your emotion..? You look dead."

"I-I'm S-So S-Sorry M-Michael...I-I was irritated A-And I took it out on you." At this point, Jeremy was crying too.

I stayed silent.

"I-I don't expect you to F-Forgive me since (A/N: lol it tried to autocorrect 'since' to 'sincerely') I-I was such an asshole.."

I looked at him and couldn't help but feel sorrow, he looked so empty..

"I-I forgive you Jeremy.." I mumbled.

"W-Wait really..?" Jeremy asked and his eyes seemed to brighten a bit.

I nodded and soon felt a warmth envelop me, Jeremy was hugging me.

"H-How do you forgive me so easily? I was so horrible..."

"If I didn't forgive you that'd be a waste of 12 years wouldn't it?" I laughed lightly trying to lighten the mood.

Jeremy smiled weakly and laughed a bit as well.

"M-Michael we N-Need to get out of here, S-Squip says something is going to happen...C-Come on!" Jeremy said with full concern as he grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door.

Soon enough, the House was engulfed in flames, Jake had run back in the house, yelling something about needing to save Rich.

"M-Michael...lets go...it might spread and I-I need to get my dad's car back T-To the house, Y-You can just come over to my place tonight, I-It's late...Y-You'd better tell your mom." Jeremy said and I quickly pulled my phone, texted my mom that I was gonna stay at Jeremy's for the night and we were driving to his house.

Once we got there, we went inside to see Jeremy's dad sitting on the couch with no pants on, like always. We went into his room, he changed into his normal striped shirt and blue cardigan, along with a pair of jeans, this surprised me, considering ever since he got the squip he was dressing differently, so why would he go back to his old clothes?