Truth & Family Reunions

(Edited)
[Edited again, sigh]

Itachi's point of view

I heard a groan and remembered that Sasuke was still unconscious.
"M-mother... F-father is t-that really you?" He asked in a voice full of hurt and disbelief. It broke my heart to see him like this. After all I put him through, he had to suffer because of me. I am the worst brother ever. I gave him the task to kill me because I had an illness that I would've died of, if it wasn't for Naruto. My savior [Mystic Messenger vibes]. Off of the topic, and I knew that he would try to kill himself, having no one, no reason to live.

Mother and father hurried to hug him, and he cried on thier shoulder.
"Bu-but how?"

"Naruto revived us," mother pointed to Naruto. He just smiled that goofy grin of his. Sasuke smiled back. "Shi-Shisui is that you?"

"In skin and flesh."
When he looked at me his eyes darkened, "Itachi!"
"Otouto," I acknowledged.
"I'll -"

"Itachi would you tell him the truth about the massacre?" asked Naruto and I nodded. Sasuke stood there confused.
"Sasuke, about the massacre, I was ordered to do it because the Uchiha's planed a coup d'etat. Mother and father here didn't want that, but as the main family, they had to obey the elders. In order to protect you, I killed our clan. If I didn't, Danzo would have killed us all. I'm sorry I failed you."

"Mother, father is that true?"

"Yes, darling."

"I fear it is."

What came next surprised me greatly. He hugged me, "I forgive you, Nii-san." The others 'awe'-ed at us. "What a happy family reunion, don't ya think Shisui-nii?"
"Of course, Naruto."
Yea all thanks to Naruto.

Narrator's point of view

"Kaa-chan you have the Uzumaki Chakra Chains, right?" asked Naruto and Kushina nodded.
"Could you help me to master them?" "Of course!!!" Kushina yelled overjoyed. "And tou-chan could you help me with the Hirashin. I mastered it but I still need to improve it and I can't really travel with many people. That before was merely luck that it worked," asked Naruto once again and Minato nodded. "You guys will need to help as well, all of us need some help in something, alright?" Naruto asked Jiraya, Tsunade, Hiruzen, Biwako and the other revived people. They all nodded with satisfied smiles.
"So let's go to sleep, tommorow we're gonna discuss about the Uzushiogakure thing," once again everyone agreed and Naruto led everyone to their room's.

"Night everyone!"
"Night!"
"Good night!"

To be continued...