Chapter 1:The Car Accident

Rainbow Dash's POV

I'm at the balcony of mansion.Tonight the night is very beautiful and peace.I look up at the sky and see a millions stars in the sky.I'm also thinking,what everyone like at me?I mean,I'm just an ordinary girl,but everyone treat me like I'm a star,get too much attention,especially boys. Everyday,so many boys who ask me out on a date or ask me to be their girlfriend.
*Sigh* My life is very complicated.

But,I have a 7 wonderful friends with me.They are Fluttershy,Pinkie Pie,Rarity,Apple Jack,Sunset Shimmer,Princess Twilight Sparkle and Sci-Twi.
They who always supported me.

In the middle of thinking,I heard my Mom calling me from downstairs,

"Rainbow dear,can you come here?"

"Ok Mom,I'll be there."I said.

Then I go to downstairs,I see my Mom at the kitchen and I'm approaching her,

" What's up,Mom?"

"Dear,can you help me?Please buy this at supermarket." said my Mom while handing me a note and the money

"But,Mom.Why me?I mean you can ask the butlers or maids right?" I said

"No dear,yo have to buy everything at this note by your own." said my Mom.

"What if I said no?"I said

"Oh well,I heard the supermarket where will you go is give a free cupcakes and today is the last day.You don't want to missed this event,don't you?" said my Mom

      Free Cupcakes?? I never missed this good chance.
"Ok,Mom." I said enthusiastically.

Then I go to my garage and drove my car to the supermarket.

At the supermarket,I'm buy everything at the note what my Mom give me before.And of course I grab cupcake as much as I want.When I'm finish,I go to cashier and pays what I buyed earlier.After that, I'm leave the supermarket and drove to my mansion.

When I'm drove to mansion,I stop when the traffic light turn red.And I have to wait the traffic light turn green.It's very boring to wait,so I decided to play some music.

No one's POV

Rainbow Dash wait until the traffic light turn green.When the traffic light turn green,she countined drove to home.In the other side,there's a truck what the driver is sleepy.The truck is drove opposite direction of Rainbow Dash direction and the speed of the truck is high.
In the other side,Rainbow Dash is doesn't realizes the truck will be crash her car.

Rainbow Dash's POV

      At last the traffic light turn green.Then,I continued drove home.Then suddenly,I see a truck what drove in the opposite of me is lost of steering.I tried to avoid,but everything has late.My car is crash with the truck and everything black out.

No One's POV

    Rainbow Dash's car is crash with the truck.A lot of people sorrounding the place where the car accident occurred.

      Meanwhile,Fluttershy is walk home from her pet shop.When she walk home,she sees a lot people surrounding.She got corious.

Fluttershy POV

"Why people sorrounding that place?" I think
Then,I look at what people surrounds more carefully,and I spot something unusual,

"Wait,is that Rainbow's car?"

I got more curious, and decide to approaching the place where people surrounding.I trough the crowd and see a car what crashed with a truck.I think there's a car accident.I look inside the car,and see a girl with rainbow hair and a cyan blue skin,and that girls is one of my best friends,Rainbow Dash!!!

    When I realized that's girl is Rainbow Dash,I kneeled down and shedding some tears.But,then I know,crying will not change everything.So,I sweep away my tears,grab my phone and call the ambulance to take Rainbow Dash to hospital.

Fluttershy : Hello

Chief.   :Hello,what can I help?

Fluttershy: There's been a car accident,call the ambulance.The car accident is happened at Canterlot Horizon Street no.28

Chief.      :Ok, we will be there as fast as we can.

   Then,I hung up the call and wait the ambulance came.A few minutes later,the ambulance arrived and took Rainbow Dash's bodies to Hospital.I hope everything will be fine.

Author Note:

Sorry if in this chapter
have some mistakes,
because this the first
story I ever write.

@FlorenceSpring285