🐱Chapter 12🐱

Just by the picture,you guys can guess that I will be mostly writing about the boys interaction with Olivia.From here and the rest of the chapters,you can see how she is gonna break the enchantment.I'm just gonna let you figure how she gonna break it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin's pov:

I sigh as I walk back to class again after speaking to olivia.I saw olivia talking to her new friends again as though we never had a conversation just now.How long have we been dead that Olivia replace us with new ones? Well,she didn't exactly replace us but she doesn't seem to hangout with us much. That's why I ask her if she could hang with us at the rooftop area in the school.

"Yo jimin,What's with the sad look on your face?" Jungkook ask as he and taehyung walk into the class.

"Its Olivia," I said as I look at her,sadly.

"Well,is she joining us at the rooftop for lunch?" Kookie said.

"Yeah but what if it be akward?"I question as I turn to them.

We all heard the bell ring and tae sat beside me and patted my back.The teacher came into class and immediately start taking our attendance.We all didn't pay much attention to the teacher at all.

"Well,we are all still her best friends and nothing will change that,ever,"V said calmly and began to listen to the teacher.

I went along with him and began to listen as well. Let's just hope it works cause I'm not losing my best friend to humans at all.

~skip to lunch~

Olivia's pov :

I walk out of my math class and waved bye to mia as she left to find Lily.I swear that never part from each other.I quickly make my way to the rooftop of this school.Once I open the door,I spot my childhood best friends.I walk up to them slowly.

"Olivia ,so glad that you made it.We miss you so much.Can't believe that you're old enough to be junkook's girlfriend," jin said while hugging me.

"Hey!!!"I heard kookie screeched at jin.

I giggle and shake my head.They are still the same people even before they died.

"Hey guys,I miss you guys too.It's been so long since we last saw each other.You still act the same though," I replied while waving at them.

"Yep and it's not out fault,so what do you think about us being around you,again?"jungkook ask.

"It's great and all but you guys are quite popular though espically with the girls," I said.

"We may be popular with the girls but you will always be in our minds.You were our first best friend and we could never replace you," jimin said as he hug me.

For the rest of lunch,I stayed with the boys talking about what has change since they died, who do I hang out with and how were they doing.We didn't realise that time has flown by until we heard the bell rang.I stood up and brush off the dust.

"Well,we better get to class.Wouldn't want anyone to be late?" I mention as we all left the rooftop.

"We should do this more often like we used to.Let's go to class than,"joonie said.

We all agreed and left to go to class. I'm currently with jimin and yoongi as they both have the same class as me.Now that I'm back with my childhood friends.it's time for me to hangout with my brother.I'm going to break that enchanment,if that's the last thing that I will do.

Louis' pov:

I sigh as we all saw the bangtan boys interact with my sister. I know we all agree that they go first before but I just want to talk to her.

"Patient,Lou.We will let them reunite with Olivia then you can have a brother and sister bonding time."Liam said as he gently rub my shoulder.

I nodded my head as I realise that Liam was right.I should be patient because tomorrow it will be out turn to bond with my sister.Don't worry Olivia,my sister,I will protect you even when I'm a ghost...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my rainbows, for this chapter...I'm letting Olivia to reunite back with her old friends and the next chapter it will be the one direction boys.It will be just 2-5 chapters of Olivia interacting with the boys.I hope you guys like the story so far.Let me know in the comments whether I should improve or not.That's all and see you in the next chapter,bye...