The mum and the mommy

[Rebecca's POV]

"Harry," I whined. "that plane ride was atrocious and my feet still hurt."

"Stop complaining, babe. Just come on," he rushed. "The door is right there." He has been very eager ever since we pulled up into the drive way.

I stopped and I glared at my husband. Once he realized I wasn't following, he turned around. He sighed out and then walked up to me. I wasn't pleased with him at all right now. He took a moment to place down our luggage and to cross his arms. This was the second time today that he has accused me of complaining.

"What is it?"

I pointed at him and I gave him a real dirty look. I then talked real slow, so he could understand me completely. "Once you're pregnant with twins and you're body is changing to make them comfortable, then you can have the right to tell me to stop complaining. How dare you tell me that. These are your kids doing this to me. So if you want me to stop complaining, get on your knees and plead to your kids and tell them to stop making mommy annoying."

"Rebecca," he dropped his arms. He then watched me push past him. "I never said you were annoying."

"Well, you couldn't have said it any better." I then stomped up to the door.

"Rebec-"

I cut him off by putting my hand up. I did not want to talk to him right now. I knocked on the door and waited for his mother to answer her door as Harry finally made it back to my side. But before he could say anything further to me, precious Anne opened her door. Her gigantic smile showcased as she pulled me into a hug first. Harry was second to receive one of her hugs. I moved inside and rolled my suitcase in behind me. I didn't want Harry to touch it anymore; I didn't want to annoy him any longer with anything that had to do with me.

"Oi, Rebecca, why are wearing such a huge sweater. It's March, dearie." She questioned.

I rolled my eyes over to Harry. "I got cold on the plane."

He looked up to the ceiling because he knows exactly why I'm giving him this look. He was asleep the entire plane ride leaving me to be by myself. It was cold and dreadful, so I put on an over sized sweater. The plane was cold the entire time and then when we got off the plane I was saying it was too hot in the airport, but he wouldn't let me stop off in the bathroom to change out of my sweater. He told me to stop complaining and to just wear it until we got here. He wouldn't even let me take off my seat belt for a second to take it off. I don't care if I would be in just my bra; at least I wouldn't be hot anymore.

"What is going on here?" Anne motioned between Harry and I. She was clearly amused.

He sighed out. "She's just tired."

"No, Anne. You're son is just an ass." I huffed before slapping Harry's hand away from my suitcase and started rolling it upstairs without any help from him.

I was done with him at the moment.

[Harry's POV]

"Are you going to tell me what's happening?" My mum crossed her arms. "Did you do something I should know about?"

And by that, I knew my mum was on Rebecca's side one hundred percent.

"She's just tired because we got in late from the wedding last night. We also ended up sleeping on the couch. Well, she did because she was too comfortable to move. I was on the floor because I didn't want to leave her, but she just ended up tossing and turning all night and I think she might be on her period as well. I honestly don't know what's up." I finished.