The Visit

So...hey everyone, how y'all doin?
I have a pretty strong feeling that not many people are gonna read this, but hey to all of you who do!

We'll start off by saying me and Liefling had plans for quite a while. She was gonna visit me, and then I was gonna visit her, and then we weren't even gonna visit eachother anymore. We were gonna go to this spooky-ass "killing room"?

But....it all changed oneday when the fire-nation attacked

Jk...nah, we had to cancel due to unimportant reasons, but eventually after her movin house n shit, we planned a date/visit. I was looking foreward to that so much I literally couldn't wait. So, that was probably one of the longest weeks of my life.

Then...thursday arrived. Casual school along with a couple of "that's what she said" jokes to top it all off. We found ourselves in that akward but somewhat nervously excited feeling afterschool. I got on her bus and DAMN the strange looks people gave me, the laughs and shit coming from the people infront of me was just...uhh I WAS JUST SOOOO nervous at that stage. But Liefling is a down-to-earth, realistic kinda person which kind of made me feel more relaxed but not entirely.

Her sister is a vicious demon of satan that is kind of ok-ish I guess...

But she got them eyes of a cold-blooded killer and isn't too fond of me.

Anyways...getting off the bus, I tried to contain my excitement and, Im not gonna lie, I think I did a pretty good job hiding the nerves. We walked up this looooooong driveway and got to her house, where I met her dad outside. I liked him since the moment I shook his hand. He didnt seem like one of those stiff, subborn and over-protective people....thank god.

So we took our shoes off and walked inside. I MET THE CATS...they were adorable. One, grey and big, the other, mostly white with eyes almost as amazing as Liefling's. We went to her room where we lut our bags down. Next we got changed....in two SEPERATE enclosed spaces....two....different places.

So anyways. I set up my laptop on the TV and we started watching a series called "lost"

(If you havent seen it, you havent lived)

So, along with typical me sitting on the floor (one of my habits), she started the series and it is believed that she likes it.

So the tension started to ease up and I felt a lot more relaxed with her around.

And...note-to-self..."Human's are good armrests apparently"

Before I knew it, I found myself tickling her back gently watching the show. At that point in time, all I could focus on was her.