Day 1

Reader's POV.

I started the day as normal. Nothing weird or strange but the usual. Got up, showered and went to see my mom and siblings. My mom was baking whilst my brothers and sisters were watching TV. I was different to the rest of them. I liked to keep to myself and be on my own. Besides my mother doesn't own the kids she has. She's a foster parent and adopted two little kids into our family. I like them but they can be annoying at times. But the again who isn't.

"Mom!" I call her. She turns to me after frosting the cakes.

"Yes love?" She sounded.

"I'm gonna head out and hang with my mates." I inform her.

"Okay. Be home by 6. That's when your dad is coming home." I nod and head out. My dad works all day and I rarely get to see him much. He works away from home and it kills me. I love my dad and not being able to see me kills me. I learned to grow up with it though. My mom is busy and I'm out half the time with my new mates. Stranger things kids. They're being my mates since I once met them and instagrammed them. Thats who I was gonna hang out with.

I went to meet them in the usual spot and I was the first to arrive. They all came one by one. First came Gaten, then Caleb, Noah, Millie and Sadie and final person to arrive is Finn. He was always late. But came and we all went out away.

"So how is your mom?" Millie asked me. I had such a good friendship with her and Sadie. But the boys, not so much.

"She's doing okay. She's baking cakes so that's new." I told them. She rarely baked because of the kids. She must of got free time.

"That's good she's okay. With what happened last time." Millie spoke.

"What happened last time?" Finn asked,  east dropping on our conversation.

"It's... nothing." I couldn't bring myself to tell them as I didn't want everyone knowing my business.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Finn asked. Why was Finn so protective all of a sudden?

"It's nothing, Finn!" I say irritated.

"Finn leave her alone." Sadie sided.

"I just wanna know?" Finn told.

"She's not comfortable right now." I walk off and let them talk about me behind my back.

"Why did you go and do that?" I heard Millie question. I could hear running and Sadie came up to me, hugging me tight.

"It's okay. You don't have to tell him anything." Sadie spoke in the hug.

"I wish it was simple to forget, but the memories keep replaying!" I told Sadie. I had been through a tough time with my mom and dad. Dad worked away which lead to an accident with my mom. I stopped her but she still did it and made me feel beside myself. I couldn't look after her and the others but I had to for my dad.

"Sh!" Sadie sh me. "It's fine now. Your mom is okay now." I break away and smile at Sadie. "If you want, me and Millie could take you shopping." She smiled. I smiled back.

"Yeah, I would love that." I say with the smile. Sadie turned and yelled for Millie. Millie ran over and smiled at us.

"We're going shopping." Sadie told Millie.

"You sure?" Millie asked.

"I want to." I interrupt.

"If y/n is alright with this," Mille smiled. "Then yeah." With that Sadie and Millie took me shopping and left the boys behind. Just us girls having girl time. We rarely have girl time between us three.

"Where you wanna go?" Sadie asked me.

"Take me... to the mall!" I state and we all get the bus and go to the mall. Non of us can drive yet so we walk or take bus. Unlike their characters they don't have bikes or skateboards to go. Sadie and Millie are girly girls and I'm rarely girly. I only wore lipstick on rare occasion.

"What do you wanna get?" Millie asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"How about clothes?" I suggest.

"Makeup!" Sadie says.

"Food?" Millie questions us. Sadie and I nod and we all agree on what we said. No makeup for me thank you. I'm fine with my natural face.