TWO ˎˊ˗

JAEMIN
where are u

YUQI
in class..?

JAEMIN
didnt i tell you
to meet me at the
playground?!

YUQI
im sorry. DID I EVER
AGREE?!?

JAEMIN
whatever
seen

——💞
YUQI

i sat down on my chair and heaved a sigh, this na jaemin is super annoying! he kept spamming me to meet him on the playground but heck no! i dont wanna be late for class.

students started filling up the classroom, some staring at me and whispering things to each other. it's nothing new really, they always do that. they stare at me as if i'm some sort of alien or freak that's so close to killing them all or someone who has committed a crime– which of course i havent.

i spotted my older brother running towards my class holding something in his hands. my brother is jackson wang– he finished school already and is a famous idol of the group GOT7 and to be honest, i have no idea what he's doing in my school? yet alone he knows that a lot of my classmates will bombard him.

i never really told anyone that i was related to jackson wang because they would never really believe me, but i think this time they would think him and i are related. shit. i rolled my eyes when whispers started roaming around the class.

yuqi? yuqi wang?❞ jackson called out which made things worse. i stood up and he smiled when he noticed me. the attention i was getting made me uncomfortable– people started staring and whispering. i could even hear whispers asking why the famous jackson wang know me.

jackson went inside the classroom and smiled at the class, ❝i hope my younger sister isnt causing trouble here❞ way to go jackson!

i rolled my eyes and dragged him out of the classroom. i leas him to the hallway behind my classroom considering it's still pretty early and classes dont start until 9:30am.

what're you doing here, gege?❞ i asked and raised an eyebrow. he handed me a gucci plastic bag which made me choke on my own saliva.

guess who's in town❞ only one person in our family gives us branded things when they come home from overseas. ❝mom's back?!
i exclaimed while holding the plastic bag. i checked inside the bag and it had a black gucci backpack that was like decorated and it looked really really expensive.

gege i-❞ i was speechless– really! mom always brings stuff from overseas. may it be gucci, prada or louis vuitton. last year when mom came back from new york, she bought me a load of prada stuff and louis vuitton heels. now she buys me gucci?! and let me add, the newest arrivals?! i know i'm kinda wealthy and all and lots of people may think i'm a spoilt brat but i'm honestly not! i never asked for these..

there's more at home. head there after class and mom wants you to bring someone. specifically a boy❞ jackson said and looked at the hallway. i followed where he was looking at and noticed yuki. yuki wong, she's really pretty. i should have guessed that gege likes her.

YUQI WANG? IS THERE A YUQI WANG?! WHERE IS YUQI WANG???❞ a boy yelled from across the hall. god his voice is really loud– you could probably hear him from a thousand miles away! the girls from my class started coming out giggling, gushing, whispering and taking their phones out.

what the hell was happening?

behind the cute looking boy were more boys– i counted and they were 17 behind that other?! what the fuck?! jackson looked at me with an amused face and bid his goodbye as he was going to china later for his concert. i pouted and hugged him really tightly. ❝are you really gonna leave me with mom?

jackson chuckled and ruffled my hair. i was still holding the gucci plastic bag and reminded myself to put my stuff in this new bag. jackson suddenly held my wrist and pushed me in the circle of gushing girls surrounding the group of boys. some of them parted ways and i only realized that those who left were our seniors. could this be the famous group; nct? i mean i've hears of them but i never really knew who they are. all the girls say is that the group are filled to the brim of ravishingly handsome and talented boys that go from the ages 26 to 16. well damn some of them are younger than me then.

jackson smiled and pointed at me, ❝you're looking for a yuqi wang? it's my sister

the guy who i recalled from a picture took a step forward, cracking a sly smile. ❝yuqi? i was looking for you. here, you left this at my house yesterday❞ the guy with a deep husky voice spoke and handed me my jacket? except mine's at home... THIS LYING BASTARD

before i could open my mouth, he held my wrist and smiled, bowing at jackson❝ah hyung. i'm na jaemin. your sister's boyfriendWAIT WHAT????

jackson smirked,❝i thought you said you didnt have a boyfriend?❞ he told me in english so that none of them would understand. i scoffed and wriggled my wrist out of this jaemin creep's hold. ❝that's because, my dear brother, he isnt!❞

one of them wearing round glasses and a sweater chuckled, ❝i'm mark and what your sister says is right. my bud jaemin here is a flirt and i can guess yuqi was the victim this time❞

❝you can speak english?❞ i asked, not caring that some of the boys were tilting their heads in confusion. there was one guy who caught my attention though. he was short but he looked really really cute.

❝i was born in canada, noona❞ he said, adjusting his specs and followed my gaze to the short cutie. he chuckled again, ❝his name is renjun, by the way. he's chinese and he's not as innocent as he looks❞ i giggled which caused to turn heads.

❝how'd you kno-❞ the bell rang before i could continue my sentence. mark had an apologetic look on his face and bowed. ❝i'm sorry yuqi, but i think all of us need to go to class now❞

this time, jackson agreed and bid goodbye again but jaemin held my wrist and dragged me away. ❝where's your class?❞

❝why the hell would i wanna tell you?❞ i argued. who does he think he is? does he think i'm an object to be claimed? he stopped abruptly and pushed me to the wall, my hand above my head. he looked pissed off—why was he pissed? i was the one being played here! ❝tell me now while i'm being nice❞ he threatened. his voice dropped an octave lower than before and sent shivers down my spine. i bit my lower lip so hard i could taste blood. he's scary...

❝c-class N7D❞ i stuttered which i didnt mean to. he smiled and dragged me to my class. he really has no problem dragging people huh, but what was his problem?

once we got to my class he went in and i saw the teacher was already there. jaemin bowed, ❝i'm sorry we're late miss kim❞ i did the same and hoped i wouldnt get detention with this jerk!

miss kim smiled, ❝it's alright you two, just make sure this wont happen again. and uh right class. na jaemin of the special class dreamies has requested to move into this classroom, as you all already know who he is please treat him nicely.❞ wait– so he was gonna be my classmate? we're the same age?

jaemin smiled, still holding my hand. ❝miss kim, may i sit with yuqi?❞ he asked and suddenly every girl in the class groaned and i could feel knives being thrown at me with all of their looks. miss kim nodded and also added that i could be jaemin's partner for the WHOLE school year. great, just great.

i tried wriggling my wrist out of jaemin's hold again but this time he noticed and only tightened his grip. does this kid know my skin's sensitive?! god i wouldnt want mom to ask why i have bruises

❝you two may take a seat❞