006

Leeyah POV
9:00pm
Lucas Crib
---------------------------------
"So .. why haven't you called me since the night you took my virginity ?" I snapped

He sucked his teeth .

" man ian with the arguing stuff today . go on with that ma" he waved me off and sat up on the headboard grabbing his phone. 

" EXCUSE ME ?!? " i yelled standing up from my spot on the bed staring into his soul as he blinked at me .

" You got me messed up . " i said walking over by his side of the bed mushing his head back with my fingertips

" Aye man .. Get ya hands off me . Stop touching me ion put my hands on you so i deserve the same respect . " he death glared me but i didn't care cause i was livid .

" you left me . in the middle of the night and when you came back you aint speak to me . everytime i tried to talk to you , you would act like you aint hear me .. Now you up here talking bout some ' i aInT wItH tHe aRgUiNg' ole dumb ass " i scoffed .

" nobody told ya dumb self to leave . so don't get uptight " he shrugged looking back at his phone from a text message .

" Lucas .. " i inhaled & exhaled twice
With my eyes closed then soon opened them .

" i don't know what has gotten into you .. BUT IT NEEDS TO COME THE HELL OUT ! i gave you my Virginity because i felt as if i could trust you with it . now you up here leaving me in the middle of the night and coming back ignoring me . i didnt do anything to you . " i stared at him preventing myself from crying .

He looked up from his dinging phone seeing my glossy eyes and frowned . He pulled me into him so i could on his lap he kissed my forhead rocking me side to side for a little then spoke .

"Listen Lee . My intentions were to never hurt you . That's the last thing I ever want to do .. but I figured it's best to stay away cause I ain't want you to get caught up with my past females and have fights everyday at school and petty arguments " he sighed rubbing my back from my silent sobs that he could clearly hear .

" If you didn't want any of that to happen , then why would you even take my virginity " I sniffed into his chest .

" I don't know .. I was being stupid ." He sighed again shifting .

" So this means I could see other guys ?" I asked lifting up from his shoulder .

He death glared me .

" Man I wish you would give another man my pussy go on wit  dat' " he scoffed grabbing me off him about to get up when I stopped him and pushed him back down on the bed straddling him .

" Girl whatchu d--" I cut him off speaking .

" I think I can date any boy I want to . And last time I checked this pussy right here" I stopped talking grinding on his dick so he could feel it .

" Is all mine baby boy . If you wouldn't of had so many THOTTY'S in your past then you could've been deep up in this Pussy . Doing whatever you wanted to do to it .. but to bad it ain't yours " I whispered in his ear seductively while biting it pulling away .