chapter 5

*Sam's PoV*

I feel a kiss on my forehead, and I smirk. I tend to zone out, and little things like that wake me up. I can't sleep in cars, but I can zone out. This time was almost as bad as when I zoned out at state.

*flashback*

I was behind the blocks, listening to Empire by Shakira, my song for this swim meet, when I started to zone out. I was thinking about many things, my mind is very scattered. I was thinking about the boys on my team, massages, zones, (another championship) food, and many other various things. I put my headphones in the bucket placed in front of me, for things like headphones, parkas, (basically a huge sleeping bag thats sorta a like a huge zip up sweatshirt. You can literally dissapear from the world in those things. Also, for the buckets, you see these in the Olympics too) phones, books, whatever.

I get my cap on, I just learned how to after 10 years of me having to ask someone to help me. I feel someone tell me good luck, and I'm still zoned out. I see my heat stepping up to blocks, and it takes a few moments for my mind to register that it's my heat. I almost run to blocks, hopping up as the whistle is blown to say 'Get up on the blocks'. I do my normal start, and swim a pretty good race. As I talk to my coach, she gets pretty mad that I almost missed my event.

*flashback over*

I look up, and mutter something. Jack says something back and starts to play with my long hair. Today I wore it in its natural waviness with a camo bandana, the tie on top. It looks pretty cute with my long blonde hair. I wear a red Vans Off The Wall tank top with white jean shorts. I have a pair of camo Vans on to match the bandana. Taylor Caniff and I are old friends and I know he'll recognize this bandana. This is the bandana, my first bandana, that he bought when we were little.

I look up, seeing a hotel coming up. It's really early in the morning, early enough to where there's no fangirls laying in wait. We take a quick look around, making sure no one would come out for us, and get out the car. Gilinsky signs us in, and turns out Sammy is rooming with Taylor, and JJ, Gilinksy and I had another room.

Being that we had pretty much all day to do whatever we want, Sammy, JJ, Gilinksy and I were in our room. I had my T31 Canon Video Camera on my tripod facing all of us, with us sitting together on the bed. None of the other Magcon members were here yet, so we decided to do a quick video. I had let the hashtag #AskSamSammyJackandJack loose and as soon as we had enough questions, I pulled out my iPhone, pulling up Twitter as Sammy pressed record. (I'm calling him Sammy here because we have two Sams and it would get confusing if I called him Sam)

"Hi guys, it's Samster here with Sammy Wilks, JJ, and Gilinksy. This is a," we all motioned to the middle of the screen, "Ask Sam, Sammy, Jack and Jack! Let's get started."

"@magconfanatic asked 'How did you guys start Youtube/Vine? Well, me, Sam, started watching Youtube videos about two years ago when Our 2nd Life started. I also watched the Vlogbrothers," I say, making the Nerdfighter symbol, "and they inspired me to start Youtube. I asked my parents for a T31 Canon Video Camera for my birthday, and for Christmas, a MacBook Air. I started making videos and have ever since. One day, I was hanging out with my good friend Taylor Caniff, you guys might know him," I wink, "and he convinced me to get a Vine."

Sammy steps up next. (note that I don't know how he started Vine or if he even has a Youtube) "The week Vine came out, I went to Johnson's house along with Gilinksy. They were making a Vine when I got there and I was like 'What the hell are you two doofs doing?' They replied saying 'Making a Vine bruh.' Then it was the whole Whats that? You should get one! thing and then it came from there.'

I turn to Jack and Jack. "You guys did it together, but why?"

"Well," JJ starts, "the day that Sammy over here came over, Gilinsky came over the night before. It was late at night when Jack suggested we make a Vine, the newest trend. So we did, and eventually all our Vine-famous friends suggested making Youtubes, so we all did. Jack and I don't post much on ours, but we mostly post on Vine."

"Alright. Onto the next one. @nashisminee says 'what's your favorite song atm?' Mine would be either Doing It Right by the two Jacks sitting next to me, Echo by Trevor Moran, Flaws by Bastille, or Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes. And yes, I am a O2L fan."

Sam looks at me in a curious way. "Jeez, thats a lot," I flick him off and the Jacks ooh, "well anyways mine would have to be Jungle by X Ambassadors."

"Well this ones kinda hard. I'd have to say Don't by Ed Sheeran." JJ says. I stare at him in shock and he nods laughing.

"Mine would be any kind of hard core rap. I don't particularly have a favorite." Gilinksy states, shrugging his shoulders.

"Alright. @ayeitsjess asks 'What do you hate most about someone in the group?' Alright guys, turn towards your right and say what you hate most about that person."

We start to ramble when I hear Sammy pouncing on the pillow. "These hotel pillows suck! They say soft, and then I get the firm ones and they're the same!" By now, both Jacks and I have silenced and are watching Sammy flicking off the hotel pillow. "You could at least be a little firm! You keep causing me to have neck problems and I have to cuddle the pillow to get any firmness and it's embarrasing!" He looks around. "What?"

"Oh my God Sammy you just went off on the pillow! Like fuck you being all soft!" At this point, we're all laughing.

I turn to Sam. "My number one thing I hate about you? Your choice of music. Next time, I get control of the radio."

Gilinksy turns to me. "I hate how you take FOREVER to use the bathroom! I mean God you're not the only one who needs to be in there!" Jack, Sammy, and I all give him confused/wtf looks.

JJ turns to Gilinksy. "Number one, YOU DON'T SHARE! Food, hair brushes, pillows, or anything!"

"Noo..." Gilinsky says, admiting his unsharing habits.

"Okay Sammy, it's your turn to rip off JJ."

"OOh okay. JJ, you hog the ball everytime we play on a team! God you could share once in a while!"

Jack gives confused looks around the room while Gilinksy is nodding, approving of what Sam said.

"Alright. Next question," I say, scrolling through my Twitter. "Who's your favorite in the group? @hello with eight Os asks."

"Damn thats a lot of Os gurrll." Gilinksy says. I turn to him, finding the one firm pillow we have, slapping it on his face. I smile, and the other two start finding pillows and we all gang up on Gilinsky.

"Alright, alright! I surrender!" Gilinsky yells, throwing his hands up. We all sit back down.

"Alright, my favorite would have to be JJ, as I have said in previous videos." I say, recieving a sly smile from JJ and a wink from Gilinksy.

Sammy, Gilinksy, and JJ all say I'm their favorite and Sammy looks offended. I slap him on the arm, continuing the video.

"Alright thats all we have time for today, being that my camera's almost dead. Bye guys!" I say, finishing the video.

The rest of the day was spent smack caming, Youtubing, Vining, eating, Netflix, and other social media sites.

* * * * *

A/N: its fun writing the songs because I am a huge music nerd

but this chapter is kind've based off of Kian Lawley's (superkian13) Dirty Confessions video. i love o2l and thought this was the perfect chapter to include this. i included the link in the media section. if you can't see it, go to Dirty Confessions by superkian13 on Youtube.

also loosley based off of Q&A FAIL = SMACK CAM CENTRAL! on ItsMattEspinosa's page (theres two like it on Nash Grier and Taylor Caniff channels, and I believe their Youtube names are as stated) so go check that one out too! i can only put one video in the media so yeah:l

but sorry for not updating. been kinda busy with life.

hannah -thetardissayshello