12: Captured

Hi, update for my lovely readers <3. Thank you for all the votes, the comments, i read them all!! and don't hesitate to drop me a message too if you want to talk, or just you know...fangirling together uwu :3 anyway, hope you like this chapter, it's a bit rush since i'm in the middle of finishing my dissertation....i'm so sorry :(  but i hope it's good enough for you guys!

So sad to hear news about Taehyung's Grandfather :( hope he will rest in peace. We know how much Taehyung loves his family :( he must be devastated :( we purple you Taehyung-ah <3

-Not edited-

______________________________________________________

Taehyung was dazed, his mind is blank and he can't think straight. He just can't. The man, who captured him along with Jeongguk's mother, put them in different cells. He can't see her, and Taehyung just wants to breakdown, feeling concern about Jeongguk's mother wherebouts. Taehyung still can't understand why they called him dawn-wolf. He is just an omega, he always has been. Taehyung lean to the cold wall and let out a painful sigh. His face burns and dried blood makes his face stink.

"Moon....why do you think they called us dawn-wolf? are we different species or what?

"............"

"Moon?"

".............."

taehyung furrows his eyesbrow, why he can't sense his wolf at all? Why is he not answering?

"Moon? Why are you not answering me?"

"I'm sorry Taehyung...."

It was a whisper, a very low whisper he barely hear it. Before he can even try to find answers, the man suddenly open the cell and dragged taehyung out harshly.

"Let me go!! What do you want!!!" Taehyung was kicking aorund and thrasing, making the man annoyed and he finally put pressure on Taehyung's wound, making him whimpered in pain and finally give in. Taehyung was push to the ground, surrounded by hungry alphas and other wolf, eyeing him like a piece of cake, ready to be devoured.

"He's a feisty one"

"Oh is he...."

"Minho, we need to focus, we just need to break the seal, let the monster out, then kill him" he pointed at Taehyung.

"Shut up Taemin, i know what we're here for" Minho glared at him, and then turn his attention to Taehyung. The beauty in front of him makes he wants to own him, only for him. Minho walked closer to Taehyung and sniff him.

"You smell so good..and different...no wonder you're a dawn-wolf" His hands start to touch Taehyung's torso...up to his shoulders, Taehyung yanked Minho's hands away, feeling disgusted of having touched by a stranger.

"I'm not whatever you call me, so please let us go!" Taehyung whimpered in fear but doesnt want to be intimidated by them. If he has to die today, he'd die trying to save Jeongguk's mother out of this shitty place.

"There is no way we let you go, we need you" Taemin piped up, looking at him.

"T-then, let her go....y-you can take me, but let her go...please...." Tears start to stream down his face. He doesn't know why they need him, but if Jeongguk's mother is hurt he would not forgive himself.

Taemin and Minho look at each other. Not sure if they should let go the Luna yet.

"Not yet, princess" Minho shakes his head and smirk like a lunatic. His eyes are bright red, showing that he's a trueblood, just like Jeongguk.

"You need to mate him soon, the only way this can work is only if he was mated by a trueblood wolf"

"Oh don't worry....he will be mine and mine only...and your wolf....." Minho locked his eyes to Taehyung who is crying softly, shaking his head, not wanting to be mated a stranger who doesn't even smell like his mate. He doesn't smell like Jeongguk.

"Do you know that your wolf is so....so.....so....powerful that every wolf wants to have that taste that demonic power of yours?"

Taehyung looks at him in confusion...demonic...power? is he a bad person? Taehyung shakes his head again.

"W-what are you talking about....i-i'm just....i'm just...." Taehyung can't finish the sentence, feeling confused about himself.

"He doesn't know shit" said Taemin

"You'll be my omega tonight...and your wolf...i'll let him out and destroy everything that comes my way".

____________________________________________________________________________

Gguk is running fast through the woods, feeling giddy that he successfully hunt the biggest deer he ever hunt. Just thinking that he can court Taehyung after this made himself feel so happy. He runs and runs until he arrived at the pack. Everyone looks at him at awe, because if someone wants to court his mate/someone they like, they need to present his mate or the person the hunt and ask whether he/she wants to be courted.

Gguk brings his caught and drop it when he saw his father and his brother look at him in concern. He then walks towards them and drop the dead deer in front of him before changing into his human form.

"Hey, did anyone see Taehyuhg? Look!! i caught the biggest deer! He'll say yes right?" He shows his wide smile and bunny teeth. Namjoon gives him a small smile, proud of his little brother.

"I'm sure he will Jeongguk"

"Why all of you are here?" Jeongguk glance at all of the members, including Jin and Jimin who are avoiding his gaze.

"Jeongguk, we have a problem" said his dad, he can sense that his father is angry because he can smells the scent of anger from his dad.

"What problem? What the hell is going on?" Jeongguk starts to panic.

"We got a report from other pack that someone saw taehyung and your mother being dragged away by some rogues"

If Jeongguk never feels like something being ripped out of his chest, he sure feels it now. His eyes strated to change into a dark blood red and his fangs showed. A loud growl escape his mouth as he wants to break something off.

"Jeongguk please calm down" Yoongi try to grab his wrist but Jeongguk slap Yoongi's hand away harshly.

"You told me to calm down? my mother and my mate is taken. My...mother...Taehyung..." Jeongguk shakes his head, trying think clearly how to save them.

"I can track Jihyo down by smelling her. We need to act fast because we need to save Taehyung before he is mated by other wolf"

"He will not get mated by other wolf, what are you talking about dad? he is my mate, why the hell other wolf mate him!!!"

"Jeongguk, i know you're angry, and want to save them fast but being reckless won't save any of them" Gong Yoo give his son a stern gaze and voice.

"Based on the information from other pack, They heard that the rogues kidnap them because they found out that Taehyung is a dawn-wolf" Namjoon looks at Jeongguk with hopeful eyes, wanting his brother to calm down.

Jeongguk gasp and furrow his eyebrows. It's not possible.

"Dawn-wolf? There is no way hyung,  dawn-wolf was extinct along time ago"

"Apparently not. If Taehyung really is a dawn-wolf, it means...he can be so powerful...but also very...very...dangerous". His father adds.

Jeongguk gulps, he knows the story of dawn-wolf. He read it all the times when he was a kid. But that was just a story. A story about the different kind of wolf. The wolf who has an inner demon within himself with full power of darkness. And his mate is one of them.