Morning Coffee Meeting

Ding! The sound of the front door bell going off, indicating that someone has entered the shop

"Coming!" Coffee calls out, finishing his task of preparing the next batch of coffee, turning on all of the coffee machines, then wipes his hands on his pitch black apron before walking out from the back to greet his first coffee shop customer of the day.

"There was no need to rush on my account, love." Chocolate greets Coffee with a wide smile showing all his pearly white teeth at him, a single red rose in his hand as he hands it to him.

"Ah, Chocolate, my number one customer." Coffee greets back, smiling back at him, a laugh at his lips. "I swear you drink more Coffee than I do. You're here ever day, sometimes even twice a day." Coffee accepts the rose, placing it in a clear glass vase, then turns his back on Chocolate to gather water for the rose.

"No one in town can make coffee as good as you. And the sight here is the best in the world." Chocolate replys almost with a purr.

"I have to agree with you Chocolate." Coffee says as he waters the rose. "My coffee shop couldn't be in a better part of town. Great for customers and the view outside is the best."

"The view inside is the best as well, dear." Chocolate says, his eyes burning intently into Coffees. Or it could be his imagination, Chocolate always did pull off the play boy flirting act, that's just how Chocolate is.

"Umm, well...speaking of coffee, what will it be this morning? Same as usualy?" Coffee turns his back once again, checking to make sure everything is prepared.

"You know me love, i like what I like." Chocolate says, taking his seat at his usual spot, right at seat right in front of his work station, where he works all his "magic" into every cup of coffee he serves all his customers.

Grabbing a to-go cup, Coffee pours some coffee into the cup, and then some chocolate, adding some chocolate bits on top. Usually this piece would have some steamed milk in to, but Chocolate is a bit of a weird nut when it comes to this, he says it should only have chocolate and coffee, that milk shouldn't be a part of the equation... whatever he means. But Coffee complys to whatever his customers want, no matter how weird and bizarre it may seem.

Turning back around, Coffee slides over Chocolates usual order. "One order of café mocha, minus the milk with extra chocolate."

"Mmm, excellent, i cant wait to taste it...~" Why does everything this guy says sounds so...off? Like there's a hidden message behind everything he says.....or its just part of Coffees imagination.

"And the thing we discussed yesturday?"

"Oh right!" Coffee laughs, not believing he almost forgot. Grabbing a box wrapped in a bow, Coffee hands it to Chocolate. "I made sure i got up early to bake this for you so i wouldn't forget."

"Mmmmm, coffee cake...so warm..., and moist..., and delicious..." With every word Chocolate spoke, his eyes burns Into Coffees eyes, looking deep into his soul as if he can see everything Coffee was, unraveling all of him. And at the very last word, ever since slightly, Chocolates tongue darts out, licking his lips slowly, almost invitingly.

Even though Coffee wasn't the type to let things like this rile him up, he felt his face heat up as if he was stuffed in an oven with no way to cool off, his body started to tremble ever so slightly, his heart.... oh God his heart...

"I hope you didn't miss any minute of beauty sleep on my account my dear Coffee, you should really hire some help around here, get some rest."

"I-is...." Breath, Coffee, breath... "Is that you offering?..."

"Perhaps." Chocolate smiles, gathering up his coffee and cake. "My flower shop is just across the street, it would be no burden upon me dear Coffee."

"I-i....ill think about it..." Man Coffee you're starting to loose your cool...get it together!

"Well think about it." With a charming smile, Chocolate heads for the front door, before stopping right as he's about to open it. "Oh, I almost forgot, what do you have planned for later?"

"Later?... i guess, ingredient shopping?..."

"Hmmmmm,... i see. Maybe I'll see you later, my dear Coffee. Oh and put this stuff on my tab, ill make sure you collect very soon." And with a knowingly seductive smile, Chocolate opens the door, just as a woman with long white hair and a monotone expression walks through the door.

Thankful that Chocolate is no longer staring at him, Coffee leans against the wall, practically slumping into it, growing smaller than he actually is. Collect? What ever could he mean by that? Soon? How soon? .... I'm sure he's just going to pay finally....right? With money.....right?

"-ffee?...Coffee?..."

"Oh... I'm sorry Milk...what did you say?"

"Are you feeling alright? You look a little flushed. Did something happen."

"Oh...." Without meaning to Coffee looks over at the front door, and at Chocolate who surprisingly is still here, staring intently over at him and Milk. "N-nothing!...I was just thinking... would you like a job?" A sharp intake of breath makes Coffee look back over at Chocolate, and his face shows... anger?... before Chocolate turns his back and leaves the coffee shop.

No, that couldn't be anger, right? It was his idea to hire help, and Milk was his best friend... so why be mad?