Chapter 5

LEO'S POV (before everything happened.)

(Arcelia's House Above.)

I pulled up to Arcelia's house. And it was pretty big if I didn't mention. I can admit that she did well after we divorced.

But she's gonna do a lot better once she comes back with me. She's coming back either its willingly or forcefully.

I'm doing this on my own because Sebastian decided to go to the party and find Jake.

I got out the door not forgetting to put the syringe in the pocket of my jacket. I walked up to the door knocking. A woman in her early twenties opened the door. "Hello, can I help you?" She asked her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Yes, you can," I say without emotion. "Wha-?" She was about to ask but I cut her off by taking the syringe out my pocket and putting it in her arm. "Ouch!" She yelled falling to the floor. "Why can't I move?" She said panicking.

I moved her body being the island in the kitchen so the boys wouldn't see. She couldn't talk anymore because the drug kicked in fully.

I went up the stairs looking around the house as I did so. I got up the stairs looking into the first room I saw a king size bed and the walls were dark blue while breathing else was white. I immediately knew it was Arcelia's room.

I walked in more and observed it. I looked at the desk and found a picture of her, Jake, and Astrid. She looked so fucking beautiful. She had a red flowy dress on. I need her back. I want her back. She's mine and only mine.

But I got distracted. I went out of the room and focused on what I really came here for. My boys. I opened the next door to find two boys sitting on the bed watching TV. They both turned their heads towards me as soon as the door opened. I thought she had triplets. She must've lost one. 

"Who are you?" The one on the left asked rudely. I was gonna like him. I knew they were my sons because they looked exactly like me. But they had there mom's skin tone.

"I'm a friend of your mom's. She told me to come by and get you." I lied confidently. I had to make it sound real. She told me to take you to my house so she can pick you up after the party ends." I said leaning against the door frame.

"Okay, but where's Anna?" The one on the right asked. "Oh, she left early once I came." I lied. "But let's get going the party is almost over and I need to get you to my place," I said going in the room. They got off the bed and came in front of me. I held my hand out for my boys.

"Let's go!" I said excitedly. 

They ran in front of me. Once I got down the stairs. They were at the door. I opened it to let them out. They were about to run but stopped in their tracks. I was confused for a second until I saw that they were staring at my car with their mouths wide open.

"That's your car!" they yelled, their eyes about to pop out of their sockets. I laughed. "Yea she's a beauty isn't she?" I asked as they still looked at my Ferrari F12.

"Yea," they say in unison. That creeps me out but they're my sons. Then I realized I don't have car seats and there are only two seats. Arcelia would murder me if I hurt them.

Well, we'll just drive slow and they can fit in the same seat. "Guys you both get in the same seat and seatbelt on," I said walking to the driver's side.

They obeyed and got in putting the seatbelt on.

I got in and started driving slowly. After 10 minutes of driving it was now straight road with nothing on it. "What's your names?" I asked breaking the silence.