Chapter one

(A/n Hi i am sorry if i suck this is my first story on this profile. Just know I have had some of my own problems in life I have been in a dark terrible place in my mind and am still there. So if you have problems dont be afraid to talk to me.)
………………………………………………………

Hi i am Y/n. I am 17. I have been through hell. Torture, abuse, sexual harassment/assault, and much more.
My mom had me when she was 17 she was raped. When she was 25 she married my "father" when I turned 13 my life became hell. I started smoking and drinking, started cutting and being raped by my "father". My life only got worse they lost their jobs and started to sell my body for money i never did it willingly. Soon after that my mom got a job and then i was left with my "father" and he raped me on a regular basis. He was the reason I went insane. But i got my revenge on him i stabed him 20 times blood went everywhere and I loved it. I LOVED IT SO MUCH I STABED HIM MORE AND MORE. Then i stopped. "He will never hurt me again or mommy HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA" i said. I finally snapped. Mommy came home and cried "YOU MONSTER LEAVE MY SIGHT" she said. I was sent to a insane asylum.

.........

I know short chap. But i am working on the next tomorrow. Tuesday Jul. 31.

~Sleep well my little children forever know i am watching.