Chapter 3 🐍

Denise POV

"Y'all wanna go to that house party that Joliah throwing ?" I asked the girls. We was sitting at my house thinking of things to do today. "Yeah, let's go to the mall to find a outfit." Mia said.

We got in the car and headed to the mall. We went in PINK to find something and end up getting hella things. "What time it start?" Keke asked. I looked on his Instagram and found the flyer. "It start at 8 and I don't know what time it end." I informed her.

"Its 6:57 now we need to hurry up in get something because we got to get ready and its like a hour away from here." She said. We went into Loot Locker because I wanted some new shoes.

Okay so let me tell y'all a little about myself. My name is Denise Washington and I'm 17 years old. When I was about 2 years old my dad went to the store to buy some bread and never came back. I stay with my mom of course and I love her. My birthday is November 29, 2001. Me and my sister, Tamia, are the only two kids that my momma have. Tamia is 15 years old. I have two best friends, Keisha and Zatia. Me and Keisha been best friends since 4th grade. Me and Zatia been best friends since diapers. Our mothers are like sisters. I love to dance, rap, and I sometimes try to sing.

My celebrity crush is Nba Youngboy A.K.A Kentrell. Thats daddy💦🐍. Thats all about me so far.

2hours later

We went home and got ready. We put on our cloths, took pictures, and headed out.

Denise

Mia

Keke

Keke