Part 1

Samantha Robins looked at the tiny hawk in her hands and felt angry.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her scary surroundings. She had always hated the creepy lab in San Fransisco with its terrible, tart trees. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel angry.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Dr. Hook. Dr was brave with smart eyes and strong lips.

Samantha gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a funny, intelligent, water drinker with beautiful blue eyes and skinny but strong body. Her friends saw her as a loud, intelligent leader. Once, she had even saved a tricky injured bird that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a funny person who had once saved a tricky injured bird that was stuck in a drain was prepared for what Dr had in store today.

The snow flurried like running cheetah, making Samantha cold.

As Samantha stepped outside and Dr came closer, she could see the uninterested glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want your intelligence," Dr bellowed, in a controlling tone. He slammed his fist against Samantha's chest, with the force of 8480. "I frigging hate you, Samantha Robins."

Samantha looked back, even more, healthy and still fingering the tiny hawk. "Dr, who are you," she asked.

They looked at each other with unstable feelings, like two sweaty, scary shark talking at a very clever funeral, which had hip pop music playing in the background and two smart uncles swimming to the beat.

Samantha studied Dr's smart eyes and strong lips. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you my intelligence," she explained, in pitying tones.she then stood up and kicked Dr. in the guts

Dr looked shocked, Sam I'm your father said his body raw like a delicious, decomposing dolphin.

Samantha could actually hear Dr's body shatter into 8487 pieces. Then the brave followers hurried up to sam.

Not even a drink of water would calm Samantha's nerves tonight.