Untitled Part 3

In the middle of all this, finally, Samantha Robins could stand it no longer.

She found Chloe and pulled them to one side

"That's it! it's ruining the team. Its clear you can't function while Tony Almeida is around!"

"What no! I am fine."

"No. It's very clear. You need to have some 'special adult time' with them"

Everyone else in the room nodded at this.

"But having some 'special adult time' with Tony Almeida...isn't that..umm...wrong?"

"Oh, sure, it's wrong. Very very wrong.

But just because something wrong doesn't mean it shouldn't happen does it?"

"No, I suppose not"

Chloe O'Brian wondered off thinking of the 'special adult times'....how will she introduce the idea to Tony Almeida? and would they accept it?

Samantha Robins was up earlier than usual. She was super excited. After all, today was her wedding day!

Samantha Robins danced through the room, sang a little bit and couldn't wait until the evening.

Oh, how excited Samantha Robins was! Today, she would finally be married to Tony!

Of course for this day, Samantha Robins had chosen the best wedding cake. And the best wedding catering. And invited all her friends to come (except Chloe cuz she's a bitch).

Tony Almeida himself was also up early in the morning, doing his morning stretches and exercise so he'd look nice and buff in his suit.

Samantha Robins was trying out her wedding dress in front of the mirror

But of course, most importantly of all: Samantha Robins couldn't wait until the actual night. See. Samantha Robins had a bit of a g-string kink. but kept it secret so far. Samantha Robins felt there had to be at least one thing Tony Almeida should only discover on their wedding night! Oh, how excited Samantha Robins was to finally share that final bit with Tony!

The day was coming along nicely. Samantha Robins received lots of compliments for her dress. Tony looked fabulous in his suit. His muscles nicely toned thanks to the suit being of just the right tightness. Oh, Samantha Robins loved watching her love. Those sweet lips of him touching the wine glass, soaking them up in the red liquid of the wine. Those lips she could kiss all night long.

And those hands, Samantha Robins looked at it. Absentmindedly as someone else was talking to Samantha Robins while he did so. Tony's hands were so full of power. The way he grabbed Samantha Robins's hands as they cut the cake. The way he held Samantha Robins's wrists as she cut the cake into slices. Those hands would be soon on Samantha Robins's chest.

There was a speech or two. Proclaiming that there had never been such a perfect couple as Samantha Robins and Tony. That the universe had never seen such love. And everyone cheered and rejoiced. And there were flower petals and rice raining down on them and there were songs being sung in their names.

Or so it should be. Because when Samantha Robins stood there at the altar about to give her word to Tony. Suddenly! An ExplosioN!

And from the smoke arose no one else but Chloe O'Brian!

"Stop! You are making a mistake!" Chloe said. "I should be with Tony!!"

~~~~~ A/N Oooooh! Bet you didn't expect that! Sorry, ClarisaTheBeautiful, I know I told you I wouldn't do that, but I did! hahaha! ~~~~ Onto the next chappie!

The woman stood atop of the rubble while from everywhere Space Ninja came from. They tied up all the wedding guests (and Aaron Pierce, who had been the priest, too!).

"I knew something was up," Chloe said. "You sounded way too happy last time we spat insults at each other." She said as she walked down from the rubble into the wedding area. "Of course, there was also this."

She took out a paper and folded it into an airplane. Then she fired it at Samantha Robins.