σηє ℓαѕт тιмє (ѕωєєт ρєα σηєѕнσт)

-AsapReyna

(Based off of Ariana Grande's Music Video)

<Friendly tip- Listen to the song 'One Last Time' by Ariana Grande while reading!>

(You might have to replay it a couple of times to finish the one shot with the song still playing!)
———————————————————————————

It had been happening for days now, They sky was no longer a gleaming beautiful blue. Now it was a gray, almost purple color that rang through it like a bell. The trees were missing their colorful, fluttery leaves. Air, no longer fresh and clean was now filled with the stench of Gas and fires, chemicals and burning metal. It truly was the end. You and Sweet Pea had just gotten out of the car, Walking into the Wyrm. Of course this was horrible but it wasn't too bad for you Since you had lost your parents long ago, now you were only going to lose the Serpents, The gang that took you in as their own. And of course, Your boyfriend, Sweet Pea. He was saying goodbye to his friends, Family at that. Everywhere you looked it was just darkness and sadness, the human race about to go extinct just like that. Jughead, and his dad, Crying in each other's arms. Hell, Jellybean and his mom even came down for this and The four of them sobbing silently in one corner of the bar, Toni and Cheryl bawling their eyes out with their hands in the others, repeatedly whispering, 'I love you' with occasional voice cracks. Fangs, with his girlfriend, The two of them had just said goodbye to Sweet pea as they hugged each other tightly. You had never seen any of the Serpents cry until now. Sweet Pea had finished saying his final goodbyes to everyone, as he walked up to you and immediately embraced you while saying nothing. He rested his head down to your shoulder and whispered in your ear. "I'm not ready to let go baby. I'll see you again, really really soon. We well never ever lose each other. You and me. Just us. I will never leave you." He muttered, his body shaking violently as he finally let himself go and sobbed in your arms. You couldn't help but cry too, hugging him so tightly you thought you'd hurt yourself. "I know, I know, I know. I know you won't leave." You said back to him, rubbing his back. His voice cracked as he spoke to you. "I promised you. I promised you a better life. I promised you a family. I promised you everything. And I promised I'd never lose you. This may be the end of our race, but this is not the end of the serpents. Not the end of us." He moved and kissed you, despite all the tears both of you were shedding. "Goodbye Y/n, I love you baby." He mumbled one more time before turning his head as the ground started to shake and all the serpents in the wyrm started crying, some even screaming. Everyone, including you, yelled one last thing together, in union. "IN UNITY! THERE IS STRENGTH!" Everyone shouted, already crying and screaming it seemed horrid. The shaking became more violent before Sweet Pea, tears still streaming down his face gave you the most heart breaking smile you could ever imagine, whispering one more thing. "I love you. So much. We'll see each other again. One last time. And when we wake up, you'll be in my arms again." Sweet Pea then smashed his lips back on yours, holding you tightly in his embrace and still crying before the shaking came to a sudden halt. the crying stopped, the yelling stopped, the sobbing and the "I love you"s stopped.

And everything went black.

The human race was gone. The earth had stopped. There was nothing left in the world.

—————————————————————————

I'm sorry this isn't that good lol! I know it really sucks, but my dumbass cried through the whole thing while writing it, so it took me fucking 20 minutes to write. Please make sure to fill in requests!