bellyache

"I'm so- this is- oh fuck."
_________________________

After my secret had been revealed Awsten had a hard time singing all the songs completely through, he let the crowd do it most of the time. Otto and Geoff were really confused but went with it anyway.
I sang every song, every word, danced to every beat and maybe cried once. I lost track

Once the show was over I stood on the sidelines waiting for most people to leave I scrolled through my phone, when one arm wrapped around my waist and the other over my mouth.
I was dragged into the back room when I spun around and Awsten yelled at me. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHWHATTHEFUCK!" He literally screamed at me and waved his arms in the air.
"TO BE HONEST I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU UNTIL I SAW LYRICS I RECOGNIZED IN YOUR SKETCHBOOK AFTER I WENT HOME" I hid my face in my hands afraid he would yell at me again.
But he wrapped his arms around me and spun me around. I felt my feet leave the ground and the butterflies in my stomach take off.

"That was the best set I've ever watched." I told him once he pulled away. I saw his cheeks flash pink. "Well if you didn't hit me with that 'hey turns out I'm a fan' in thE FIRST SONG IT WOULD'VE BEEN EVEN BETTER." He yelled again.
I laughed loudly.
"Uhm, whomst is yelling? Should I be worried?" Otto walked in. "Woah she's hot! Hi I'm Otto!" He stuck out his hand. And then Geoff walked in. "Hey-woa- Geoff." "Hey- Yeah I know who you two are, that was really sick." I shook both their hands. "I'm Alex." I said.
"You're the girl that made Awsten lose it, nice!" Geoff said and he raised his hand for a high five. I immediately delivered. Awsten ran his hands over his face.
"Don't highfive over that, I'm so- this is- oh fuck." He walked away from us.

I pulled a piece of confetti out of Geoff's hair. "So how'd you two meet?" he asked me. "At an art gallery, he's a really sweet and funny guy." I said. Otto nodded. "Don't forget beautiful!" He yelled out and Awsten flopped down on the couch. Otto laid ontop of him in an uncomfortable position.
"I 200% think you need to come and have food with us, like now." Geoff shrugged. I looked at Awsten, his eyes were bright and hopeful. "That'd be sick." I smiled and they all cheered a little.

Otto bolted up and linked my arm, but Awsten was quick after to link the other. We walked out of the venue and behind the street to a small subway.
"Yknow, Awsten thinks you're the shit." Geoff said, sitting across from me as Awsten ordered a few feet away.
"Very flattering." I whispered. "He doesn't think that about too many people, he's kinda picky." Geoff said, Otto sat beside him "good god- just wait till you see his sandwich." He laughed.

"What're you implying?" I whispered with an arched brow.
Geoff just shrugged. I felt my head spin with possible thoughts, but as soon as Awsten sat beside me my head was clear.
"Dude- some kid tried to take a piece of my hair when they were in line today." Awsten opened my iced tea taking a sip. "Was it the one with the spiked hair?" Otto asked with a mouthful of sub. Awsten nodded vigorously. "I saw that, that was funny." He said and I couldn't help but just watch Awsten talk, god he was pretty.

"I'll drive you home after this?" Awsten looked over to me with a concerned face. "You don't have to-" "love it's like midnight, you're not walking," I just raised my eyebrows with an amused smile on my face. I could watch him all day, his one blue, one green eye, perfect smile, and complexion that drew me right in. "Oooo" Otto and Geoff hummed in unison.
"What?" Awsten and I snapped out heads over to them.
"When you two look at each other it's like we disappear." Otto presses a teasing grin.
"Told you." Geoff said to me, and it clicked.

He had a crush on me..

Oh shit....

Thankgod it was reciprocal.