Chapter 18

Saturday

Hannah's POV

I quickly changed in a pair of black shorty shorts and a pink crop top, I put my hair in a messy bun since we were still at the campsite I really didn't have a mirror to look at, or a bedroom to change at for privacy. I crawled out of the tent without waking up Two, but it was so cute when he was sleeping, I just loved him so much. I was finally happy with a boy and I couldn't be any happier, after my last break up I didn't think that I would find love again and now look I came here and I finally did.

I sat on the end of the dock, swinging my feet back and forth letting the cold water touch my feet. I can't believe that school is starting in 2 days and summer is ending where has summer went, one day it was just starting and the next day it's just over. I wish it was longer cause I would still like to do a lot with the gang soon before we all start to get busy again.

Later

"You ready for school to start up again?" Pony asked as he sat next to me. "No" I sighed as I put the book down. "Why not?" He asked as I faced him. I shrugged as I then looked up at the sky, it was so pretty watching as the sky went down, it was all different colors, I haven't even realized how much hope it gives me. 

I laid back and started to look at the stars, I always loved looking at the starts since my mother had passed away, it always gives me the feeling that she is here with me in my heart. "You worried about school?" Pony asked again breaking into my thoughts. "Nah" I said as I lied to myself.