10

Alpa Zalome POV
I have a big headache, I can't even open my eyes, but I know, I have to get up. And do some pack work, but first, I need to take a shower and get some painkillers, as I'm about to get up I, see Malik staring at me without saying anything. " why are you in my room " I ask I'm making my way to the restroom. He didn't answer " do you need something, " I ask, but he still doesn't seem to say anything. Ok well, I'm taking a shower if you don't mind can you get out of my room. Once I'm done with my shower, I make my way to the kitchen looking for some food and some painkillers. Once I'm done with my food, I see Malik making his way to the kitchen. As I'm about to make my way out of the kitchen he stopped me and look at me and the next thing he said make me lost my mind. " get ready we are leaving in the evening " excuse me what did you just said. I'm not going anywhere with you.
Alpha King POV
I knew it wasn't going to be something easy to make her leave her pack and go to mine. But sooner or later this is going to happen and I need her to go with me to meet some business partner. That involved some of my other businesses and not something pack related. We are leaving and that's final. " who do you think, you are bossing around, I'm not going anywhere with you and that's for sure FINAL ". Don't make this the hard way just do what I'm telling you to do. And everything will be easier for both of us. " not happening if, I have to kick you out of my lands, I will ". You wouldn't dare to do that to me. " don't try me, you don't know what I'm capable off, don't underestimate me ".
Alpha Zalome POV
As I make my way to my office ignoring everything Malik just said. I got a message from my brother Apollo saying we have to meet up with one of his partners. And have dinner together tonight ( Apollo is zalo older brother, his in the mafia that's why he doesn't have the alpha position ) I have to get ready now for dinner tonight, I hate when Apollo jus appears randomly without any notice.

 And have dinner together tonight ( Apollo is zalo older brother, his in the mafia that's why he doesn't have the alpha position ) I have to get ready now for dinner tonight, I hate when Apollo jus appears randomly without any notice

(Outfit of the night )

But what can I, say his just random and there's nothing that can be done about it. I still love that kiddo ( but his older tho zalo 😂) once I'm getting ready, I make my way to the front door and I see Malik in his car about to leave, but instead, he gets down and makes his way to me. " where are you going " he asked I'm going on a date with this hot bad boy. As; I make my way to my car, he stopped me and grabbed me by my waist " you aren't going anywhere " oh yes, I'm.

With love
-D❤️