Chapter 1

Hello loves, remember it's my first story so please don't be mean😂

Se yah~
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Dream~

I saw bodies scattered throughout the room. Holding back my tears not showing any weakness. 'Would their eyes open?' No. They wouldn't open, and you knew it. There were dead and that you could not change. Closing my eye i left the house without looking back. I felt pure rage coming through my body. Looking around everything was on flaims, the house, trees, everything. Standing straight i left not caring what was happening or how it did, not even caring her liveless red eyes.

2 years later

Y/N (POV)

I open my eyes trying to adjust the sunlight that came through my window. 'That damn memory again, why doesn't it go away' Sitting up a grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

"Shit I'm late!" I jumped off my f/c covers. Putting on a random outfit

I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house towards my school. Arriving at my high school I ran through the halls to my class. Stopping at the door trying to catch my breath I knocked the door and opened it. After being scolded for coming in late I sat in my desk near the window. This is boring. We were learning about goddesses and war. Rolling my eyes i opened my sketchbook, though it was more of a traveling diary.

Going through the pages i found the one a was currently drawing, the seven deadly sins eyes. I kind of admire them, even though they can't erase their sins and it still affects them, they keep going. Unlike me, that memory haunts me has if a were a animal. Focusing back at my drawing I couldn't get the perfect emerald green for the blonde sin's eyes.Meliodas. I gotta admit, the guys pretty cool and cute. I smiled for a moment. Sighing I looked through the window, still thinking about the damn color. Scanning the view my eye made contacted with emerald green eyes. 'That's it! That's the color I ne-' I stopped my sentence immediately realising something. I turned back at the window looking at the same eyes. Bright blonde hair, green eyes.

'No way..'

I widened my eyes not believing what I'm witnessing. He then gave my a 'follow me' look. I looked at my teacher and raise my hand.

"Yes Miss. Y/L/N?" nodded to me to continue.

"May I please go to infirmary. I'm getting a little light headed" I answer faking a weak expression. When I heard an approval to go I stand up and walk slowly still faking my act. I went to the school's back exit. Looking around I didn't find anyone. Of course there wasn't anyone here. I'm probably imagining stuff.

"It wasn't real" I chuckled.

"You sure about that?"

No one's POV

"You sure about that" At that moment y/n expression dropped. Turning around she was met with the same green eyed Blondie. "Yo!" He said in a salute way.

Ready to scream y/n mouth was covered by the boy's hand.

"I promise to explain if you don't scream" He said making eye contact with her e/c eyes and smiling at the end of his sentence.

Y/N POV

Closing my eyes I calmed myself. When I finally felt him remove his hand i spock,"You can't be real, your just an fictional character that only gropes any girl he lands eye on!" I said still in amazed.

"Well of course I am" he answered under my skirt. "Ahhhh!" Screaming I hit his stomach with my knee. "Umm anyways, who are you" 'Stupid why would you ask something like that!' "Meliodas, if you really wanna know" he said with a sweet smile.

"What's your name?" "Y/n," I said returning the smile. "But what are you doing here?" I asked, "well you see, I'm reuniting the sins so we can all be a team again" Meliodas spock. "Then why are you here then?" I continued to be confused.

"For you of course. Your one of us"

Meliodas (POV)

"For you of course. Your one of us" I told her with the biggest smile a could give. Looking at her she was in total surprise, trying to say something but the words didn't come out 'is that a small blush?.

"Your kidding, i can't be one of you, 1 there's only 7 sins, 2 i don't even have beast mark like yours! And i'm weak as hell!" Y/n said wiggling her arms

'Damn, if Merlin were here she'll be offended, then again I haven't spotted her mark, let's see, The sins have one in their thigh, ankle, hip, neck, chest, back and mine is in my shoulder. If i were the eight sin where would it be?... That's it!'

"Lift your shirt" "WHAT!?" i sigh "Please" She looked at me suspicious but did it anyway, and there it was. "Found it!"

Your P.O.V

"What is it?" i asked looking at him sideways. "Look and see" He said smiling, when i looked a gasp.

"Is that a.." "Yep! It's a wolf" Suddenly a thought came to me. "Say, Meliodas do you known someone who can help me with something. Maybe a thing with dreams?" When i asked his smile dropped

"Yeah, Gowther knows alot about that topic. Why? Is something wrong?" Meliodas looked at me worried. "It's hard to explain, but anyways. Now that you found a 'sin' what are you going to do?" i asked him fixing my shirt, "easy" he grabbed my hand and started running. "Your coming with me" Smiling Meliodas carried me bridal style and jumped in a portal. 'Where did that come from!?' Scared i hold on to the blonde for my dear life.

No one's P.O.V.

Landing on the ground Y/n opened her eyes. Their were standing in a field with flowers everywhere. "It's beautiful" She said feeling the fresh air blow in her face.

"Yeah" Answers Meliodas looking at her the same time she looked at him, both smiling Meliodas walked to his tavern, The Boar Hat, with a now sleepy Y/n still in his arms.

Entering the tavern everyone was passed out, 'they had a drinking contest' i sweatdrop while taking y/n toward my room.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hello loves, I hope you guy liked it, I'm still unsure about this story, but if you loves enjoyed it, then please comment below.

Hell! You loves can even give me ideas😜😜

Se yah~