Rebekah!

Rebekah's Pov:I was walking around in Mystic Falls thinking and being sad!I'm a walking disaster right now and my own brothers hate me!Its not right!Things should change,I have to apologize and try to fix my relationship with my brothers,plus I also have a little niece who I definitely want to see,just at least once!That's why I will go back to the Boarding House and try my best so that they would forgive me!
A few minutes later Rebekah arrived to the Boarding House,she was a bit nervous but she went there anyway.She walked up to the front door and knocked a few times,then eventually Stefan opened the door!
Rebekah's Pov:Stefan,what are you doing here?
Stefan's Pov:I could ask you the same question Rebekah!Im here because I live here,I turned my humanity back on and I have apologized to everyone and now I'm trying to start over!What brings you here?
Rebekah's Pov:Same!I know that I made a huge mistake and I can't live with the fact that my brothers hate me!I'm here to apologize!
Stefan's Pov:You don't have to explain yourself Rebekah,I understand!Please come in!
Rebekah's Pov:Thank you Stefan!So where is Klaus and Elijah?
Stefan's Pov:They are in the living room!
Rebekah's Pov:Okay,thanks!
Stefan's Pov:No problem!Come!
Stefan and Rebekah enter the living room and they saw Klaus playing with Anna and Elijah playing with Amber!Rebekah's heart melted on this sight!
Stefan's Pov:Klaus,Elijah you have a visitor who would really like to talk to you!
Klaus's Pov:Wow,little sister what an unexpected surprise!What do you want here?(Rebekah walked over to them and Stefan just waited where they were standing he didn't leave)
Rebekah's Pov:I came to apologize for my behavior!I came here hoping that even if it takes time,you two would forgive me,you are my brothers and I can't live with the fact that you two hate me!
Klaus's Pov:You are a fool Rebekah,if you thought that you can just walk in and apologize and we would magically forget the fact that you wanted to kill this child what I'm holding right now!
Rebekah's Pov:I might be a fool,but I miss you guys,and I have a niece,who is just as much as my blood as yours!
Klaus's Pov:Yeah I don't think so Rebekah!
Rebekah's Pov:So you are telling me that you can't forgive me but you forgave Stefan,the person who helped me find you in Mystic Falls and the person who killed Elena's parents!
Klaus's Pov:Don't think for a second that we forgave Stefan,because we didn't!We are watching his every move,and if he does something bad,than we kill him!Yes we are on good terms with Stefan but we didn't entirely believe that he magically wants to be good again!Isn't it right Stefan?
Stefan's Pov:Yes that's quite alright Klaus!But still Rebekah is right,if you were able to give me a second chance,then Rebekah deserves one too!
Klaus's Pov:I will think about it!Now you can leave!
Rebekah's Pov:Elijah?
Elijah's Pov:Rebekah,you are my sister and I love you no matter what,so yes as much as I should not forgive you,I will still do!I forgive you sister!Because Stefan is right,if he got a second chance than you should get one too!But just one more chance,if you blow this chance too,then there will be no more chances!
Klaus's Pov:Are you kidding me?
Elijah's Pov:No Niklaus,I most certainly don't!But still Rebekah could I ask a few days from you?Just 2 or 3 days max,so we could think about it?
Rebekah's Pov:Sure,take as much time as you need!I live in the Mikaelson House here in Mystic Falls,if you want to know where to find me after you made your decision!(Elijah walked over to Rebekah with Amber in his hands)
Elijah's Pov:I will find you Rebekah,I will inform you myself about our decision,I promise you!
Rebekah's Pov:Okay!I love you Elijah!
Elijah's Pov:I love you too,Rebekah!
Rebekah's Pov:Now who is this cute little girl?Don't tell me that you have a daughter too Elijah?
Elijah's Pov:No,she is not mine!She is Amber,the daughter of Elena and Damon!
Rebekah's Pov:Wow,Damon Salvatore as a father?Can't image it!But that explains these beautiful blue eyes what she has!
Elijah's Pov:Yeah,trust me in the beginning we couldn't imagine it too!But Elena did change him,he is a better person now!I mean he is still Damon Salvatore,just he finally has some good qualities!Trust me when Niklaus will finally forgive you,you will be able to see that Caroline did change him too!Caroline managed to do the change in him what we've been working on for a thousand years,in almost two years!
Rebekah's Pov:Yeah,Caroline does have an effect on people!
Klaus's Pov:She certainly does!Thats why I'm marrying her!
Rebekah's Pov:You are getting married?Wow,congrats brother!I really hope that someday you will give me the chance to meet my little niece until then,here I bought a stuffed puppy for her,so that she would have something from me and she should know that even that I'm not here with her,I do love her!
Elijah's Pov:She will know!You will tell her yourself when the time is right!But now you should probably leave!
Rebekah's Pov:Yes you are right Elijah,thank you for listening to me!
Elijah's Pov:No problem!
Rebekah's Pov:Well then goodbye!
Stefan's Pov:Come,I will escort you out!
Rebekah's Pov:Thank you Stefan!
They walked to the front door and Rebekah went out,and she was about leave when Stefan stoped her!
Stefan's Pov:Hey Rebekah,would you like to have some drinks with me in the grill?I'm sure you have a lot on your shoulders and you would love to talk about it with someone!I could be that person,if you would like to!
Rebekah's Pov:Sure,I would love to Stefan!Thank you!
Stefan's Pov:Lets go then!
Just like that Stefan and Rebekah left to the grill,to drink and talk!