1: Start

A/N: Here is a quick review just in case you don't know what the abbreviations are when reading an x reader.
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
E/C: Example Color
H/L: Hair Length
N/N: Nick Name
Also I will be throwing my OC in there for only the first chapter ;)) the name is Cećile Aris :)) play the music when told

Chapter 1
The bell rang indicating that school was over.

I grabbed my bag out of the fountain as it was drenched and soaking wet. "...tsk" I gritted my teeth in anger. "..damn bullies" I mumbled as a took out everything out of my bag relieved the papers didn't get soaked to the point where I can't read them. I sighed as I remembered my phone was in my bag. "..crap.." I hurriedly and searched through all the pouches in my backpack and found my phone. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. I gave a big sigh of relief.

"...I would've been screwed" I mumbled. I kissed my phone before sitting it down on top of my books and started to wring out my backpack to get the water out. Soon the backpack was dry enough as I put back my stuff inside carefully while keeping hold of my phone.

"Y/N!" I heard someone shout to me. I hurriedly zipped my backpack up and put it on. I stood up and dusted myself off. "Hey Cećile" I smiled slightly as I waved at the energetic girl running up to me. She stopped right in front of me and smiled. "Want to go to the mall?" I shook my head no. "I'm sorry but I can't today" "..aww ok" Cećile's smile stayed put on her face.

"I should get going" I say to Cećile. "Ok! Have a safe trip home!" I walked away from Cećile as I started to make my way out of school and to home. I hummed then heard the notification come off on my phone. I checked it to see that I go my daily gift from Wizardess Hearts. "I should hurry.. I want to play this without being bothered.." I mumbled to myself and chuckled out loud.

"Mommy... Who is that.. She has a creepy grin on her face.." "Don't go near her, let's go."
*~*

I soon made it home in high spirits. I unlocked the door then kicked my shoes off running to my room. I sat my backpack down and laid down on the bed. I held my phone up and opened up Wizardess Hearts.

"Error! This game is currently down!"
I read the text and groaned. I sighed as I sat my phone down. After I sat my phone down it instantly glowed a very blinding light before it engulfed me entirely.

*play the music now*

Cećile here! I just came from an unexpected call T-T I'm sorry for the short chapter today haha~ this is not the official first chapter so this might be a very bad plot. I also usually write down chapters before typing them and it's very early in the morning. I am going to come back and edit this chapter to make it better ^^You are engulfed by a strange light.. I wonder what happens after that.. Next up, Amnesia! Cećile is now going to bed!~ goodnightt!!