Chapter 1 - Mornings

"We're gonna ri-ri-ri-ri-rise 'til we fall
They said we got no no no no future at all
They wanna ke-ke-keep us down but they can't hold us down anymore
We're gonna ri-ri-ri-ri-rise 'til we fall"

"Oh nooo... Please five more minutes...", I instantly thought as the all too familiar sound started echoing through the walls of my master bedroom. Slowly and dreadfully I started opening my eyes taking in the view of my bedroom. The walls were covered in an all white and pearl paint matching the shiny white furniture that adorned my bedroom. My style was elegant and modern yet simple and girly as I decorated my bedroom with plain, silver and pale pink accessories such as vases, lights and picture frames.

   "They think we just dropped outLiving at my mom's houseParis must be so proudThey know it allThey don't speak our languageThey say we're too savageNo, no we don't need them anymore"

Living at my mom's house
Paris must be so proud
They know it all
They don't speak our language
They say we're too savage
No, no we don't need them anymore"

The upbeat rythm continued filling my ears as I was being way too lazy to turn the music off. Eventhough this song was performed by ex-boyfriend, Jack Gilinsky, I really fancied it as the perfect summer hit. Don't get me wrong, Jack and I aren't dating anymore but I still very much care for him since we broke up nicely and he continues to be one of my best and dearest friends. I am aware I can count on him for everything just like he can count on me to always stand by his side. Afterall one doesn't just forget a four year long relationship in a heartbeat.
Finally coming down to my senses and fully waking up I pick up my all black IPhone X from the shiny, pearl coloured nightstand and turn off the music. Quickly I scam through my notifications and reply to my mom and dad's 'Good morning darling' messages as well as to Jack's last text since I fell asleep mid conversation yesterday. Slowly yet cheerfully I got up from my king sized bed and headed to my vanity, rapidly cheking myself on the well iluminated mirror. Looking down at the layout of my vanity, I spotted my vlogging camera, a Canon Powershot G7 X and turned it on, focusing the lense on myself and started my morning announcement.
" Good Morning guys!! Welcome back to another vlog.", I chirply exclaimed while fixing my hair. "Today, we've got a very exciting vlog ahead of us since I'm traveling to... SAN DIEGO! That's right your girl Sophie is going to Comic Con this year. I'll be attending two panels: one for my role as Ruby in 'Agents of SHIELD' and other for Marvel's upcoming animated series 'Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors', in which I voice the character Gwen Stacy or in other words Spider-Gwen. I have already recorded a few episodes and it has been so much fun so far." I looked into the camera smiling of happiness and then continued my thought process: "But Comic Con is only tomorrow and I have a busy day ahead of me today since it is the last table read for my new upcoming series 'Mamma Mia: The Story of Sky and Sophie'. The show has just been announced last week and you guys have been so supporting of this project. Thank you very much, you guys are truly the best and I love you all so so much." I start walking towards my kitchen while continuing talking to the camera: "The table read is at 11 a.m. and it's currently 9:30 so I have lot's of time to get ready and to have a decent breakfast. So I'm just going to have quick bite and get dressed and I'll be back in a few minutes. Hmm byeee." Slowly I raised my hand towards the camera blocking the lense and I turned off the camera leaving it to rest on my kitchen isle.