ONE

"dear best friend, you're one of the best things that has ever happened to me. i love you, and i don't want to lose you. because my life has been better since the day i found you."

✧・゚: *in which you meet two of the main characters *:・゚✧

SINCE SHE COULD REMEMBER skylar had lived in a small town house in pittsburgh with her mom. since she could understand that it was normal to have a mom and a dad she was always curious about what happened to her dad. her mom would never tell her a single thing.

"SKYLAR!" her best friend screams while running up to her. "movie night?"

"of course!" the blonde says back.

since middle school sam and sky always had friday movie nights, they skipped parties and mall escapes to keep up the tradition. even when one was sick they would facetime each other while watching the same movie. it was a tradition that has been kept for years. they ran over to parking lot where sam's sister is waiting for us.

"hey sam! hey sky!" she says hugging both of them.

they jump in maddie's car and like always it's a race to get to the aux chord. for once skylar grabs it first and plugs it into her phone and presses on shawn mendes.

in minutes they're on their street. maddie pulls into the drive way and the moment the car stops the girls jump out and run into the house.

AUTHORS NOTE

idk what this trash is

when you guys vote and comment i feel more motivated to post and share my stories with you so if you're enjoying my stories it would be amazing if you could press the vote button and i like to see people's reactions so please comment when reading!

instagram: @//dreamsjulianna

twitter that i never use: @//wishing_yaya

314 words