Bakugou x malereader

This story was requested by @honey-lemon (I think that's right). Thank you for the idea.

So I kinda got the idea from this little asrm (Idk) on youtube

             □middle of school day■

I couldn't wait anymore, I have to do it. I leaned over to my best freind, Denki and Mina. "You guys got it." I whispered to them. Mina and Denki grinned as Denki slid back a bucket filled with cold water. Denki gave me a thumbs up as Mina high fived me.

"Thanks you guys are the best." I whispered as I got up from my seat and started walking all the way around from where I am to sneak up on bakugou.

(You basically sit in front of Mina and u have to walk across the inter room and come up behind bakugou and splash him)

I came up beside midoriya, he looked up at me with a confused look. I 'shhh'ed him as i get into position. I snickered as I screamed, "HEY BAKUGOU!!" He turned around in annoyance as he was greeted with a splash of water. He fell to the ground covered in water still flustered and angered of what just happened. I heard the door slam open. 'Right on schedule' I thought as I ran toward the door. "What is happening in he-( last name) where are u going!?" Iida screamed as I jolted passed him. "Sorry class rev." I turned to see not iida but bakugou hot on my tail. "You think that prank was funny!!!" He screamed, his quirk at the ready. 'Shitshitshitshit' I thought as I picked up the pace.

My feet were in control now, I dare not look behind me for I know what will happen. I look up to see Monama (I think that's how you spell it) from class 1-B. I dodge him and hid in a random room. I close the door and look around the room to see it was empty but it had one closet. "Where are you, you little shit!!" Bakugou screamed in the hallway. 'Maybe that prank  was a bad idea.' (A.N Yeah no SHIT HONEY) I ran to the closet and closed it. I heard the door bust open. "I know your in here COME OUT!" He yelled stomping around the room.

Fear ran down my spine as I block my mouth from any sort of noise. I heard a 'boom' knowing it was bakugou's quirk but let out a small squeak. I froze hoping he didn't hear it. I heard light footsteps walk across the room. I relaxed thinking he was gone. I opened the door of the closet and looked around. "Heh found you." Someone said grabbing my wrist and slamming me against the wall.

Bakugou grinned as he pinned my hands to the side of my head. He grinned and got up in my face. I'll admit, I have crush on bakugou but there's no way I could tell him. it's obvious he's in love with kirishima, so I tease and pull pranks on bakugou to
hide embrassment and fear. "You got a lot of nerve pulling that prank on me (M/N). Come on what's your deal why have you been doing this." He growls but with that slight tone of concern in his voice. I blushed and turned a away. "N-nothing."

He growled again as he pushes up against me, gripping onto my chin making me look at him. "Tell me goddammit I'm worried about you please just tell me!" He says in a angered tone. I glared at him. "You really wanna know Bakugou!" "Yes!" I kissed him gently. He froze but eventually fell into the kiss. His grip around my wrist losened as puts them on my waist. The kiss deepened as bakugou put his tonuge in my mouth and fought with mine. Of course he won.

We pulled away letting the thin string of slavia break. Our eyes half closed in ecstasy. "Okay that's a good thing." Bakugou grinned leaning back in. I broke out of my daze and tryed to push bakugou out of the way but he only pushed me down and bit at my neck.   "B-bakugou we should probley g-get to class before they start.... mmm~... worrying about us." I managed to let out my studder's and moans made it hard to talk. "Fuck them besides you need to be punished for what you did." He grinned picking me up and sat me on the desk.

"B-bakugou~" I moaned as he started slipping off my clothes and still biting at my neck. Probley leaving some hickeys. As he finally got to my underwear he noticed the small bulge. He grinned again cupping my clothed erection. I moan lowly as he worked my boxers off as well. "Bakugou why are you still dressed~" I moaned in anger as he slowly jerks me off. He leaned to my ear. "Beg." He ordered still jerking me off. I gritted my teeth and decided to put my pride aside. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned "Please bakugou take off your clothes and show me your body."

He grinned once again as he pulled away and stripped down right in front of me. All that was left was his underwear that said 'bite me'. I bit my lip thinking of the thing I could do to him or things he could do to me. "Hey (M/N)." He said looking at me. I looked at him as he sat in the seat legs opened glaring at me. "Suck." He said pointing at his crotch. I glared at him. "Make me." I pouted. He sneered as he grips onto my waist and bends me over. My stomach laying on his lap, my butt and my head on different sides of the seat. "Hey what are you-ahhh~" I moan as bakugou slapped my ass roughly. "You will follow my rules understand." He orders again smacking my ass again.

"Yes bakugou~!" I screamed as pleasure rushed through my body. "Good boy~ oh and sense we're alone you call me daddy." He smiled leaning back in the seat waiting for his prize . I got up from his lap and got on my knees to pull down his boxers. His erection sprung out standing tall and stiff. It made my mouth water. I leaned forward to put the tip in my mouth, my tounge swirled around it. He moaned lightly. I countied to take in more as I go. I eventually had trouble trying to get it down my throat. Bakugou moans as he runs his fingers through my hair gripping onto it and making me shove the rest of it down my throat. "Fuck (M/N) your good at this." Bakugou moaned

I pull away from his cock to play with his balls licks and sucking at them. "Mmm~ Fuck I'm gonna cum~!" He groaned. I put my mouth back on it to have all of it shoot into my mouth. Bakugou gripped my chin. "Swallow it (M/N)." He glared. I did as told and swallowed. I tasted really salty but I liked it. "Now bend over the desk and spread your ass." He ordered helping me up. I nodded and did as told. "Now what daddy~" I moaned just wanting him to dominant me. I felt something wet slip into my hole. I moan to feel bakugou's tounge get deeper into my ass. "Ahhhh~ bakugou yess please~!" I screamed in ecstasy gripping onto the desk. Bakugou pulled away and leaned against me. A sharp pain hit my ass and a stuck two fingers in. I moan louder if possible. "You didn't say it right." Bakugou growled smacking my ass again.

"Mmm~ I'm sorry daddy I won't do it again just please fuck me." I begged shaking my hips a bit. "As you wish." He said thrusting into me. I moan loudly. He thrusted into me roughly not even giving me time to adjust. "Ahhh~ bak-daddy it hurts please." I whine feeling the tears feel up. He slowed down a bit letting me adjust. "Sorry Its just you feel so good I wanted to claim what's mine." Bakugou purrs nibbing on my ear. I moan as he starts to go faster. "I love you bakugou." I whispered but was muffled by my hand. Bakugou stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "What was that." He says in a angered tone. "Nothing." I said blocking my mouth. He tsked at me and grabbed my hair. "Tell me now!" He ordered spanking me again. "Ahhh~ I love you bakugou kasuki~!" I screamed once again. I was so scared and I knew he was going to reject me. But instead bakugou let's go of my hair

"I love u too" he says gripping my chin and kisses me roughly. I stood in shock he loves me. ME! I turned around kissed him passionately digging my nails into his shoulders as he counties to thrust into me. We countied to kiss but it hot sloppier each time he thrusted into me. "Ahhh~ daddy I'm gonna cum~" "Me too~" I cummed onto his chest as he cums inside me. We took a minute to catch our breath and we started to get dressed.

"I saw the look in your eyes when you said it." He says turning toward me. "You thought I was going to reject you didn't you." I turned and nodded my head. "Why." He says. "Because I thought you liked kirishima." I said shyly. Bakugou snickered. "Are you kidding me there no way I would think of him like that.(R.I.P kiribaku fanfictions)"

He walked towards me and put his hand on my head. "I've liked you for a while now and I never knew how to tell you but then you started pulling pranks onto me so I thought you hated me." He admits. "No there's no way I could hate you. I love you so much." I say kissing his lips gently. Bakugou kissed back smacking my ass. I jolt up in pleasure and shock. He grins as I hit his arm. "Come on let's get to class..... Babe." He wraps arm around me. I blushed at the nickname but layed against him. "Yeah let's go."

Meanwhile class 1-B Kendo, Monoma, Tesutesu, Shinsou, and vines chick are in a puddle of blood taking pictures and videos.

1,762 words holy crap I'm ready for anything now. Remember if you have request go ahead in the comments below.