6

Her bare feet softly padded against the carpet as she walked to the door. Her heart rate already jumped a level at the moment the firm knock was heard. Her hand rested on the knob, her tongue unconsciously ran over her lips when another knock came.

With a sigh she opened the door. His expression was unreadable as he passed by her silently. She bit her bottomlip and closed the door.

“Strip.” He ordered with a straight voice, his sportbag dropped to the floor at his feet.

“Well, hello to you as well.” She snorted and stepped up to him, stood on her tip toes to place a kiss on his lips.

“I’m not fucking around, Jessica,” he growled and grabbed her jaws roughly. She hissed quietly, her eyes narrowed as his fingers pressed against her bone. “Strip or I will rip every piece off you.” He pushed her on the bed and she landed on her back with a glare on her face.

“Thought you’d be happier to see me.” She huffed as she got rid of her summer dress and pushed her panties down her legs, left her body completely naked. He wasn’t even paying attention to her. He squatted besides his bag with his back to her.

“I’d have been happy if only you hadn’t broken our deal,” he said with a cold tone and approached her with something hiding in his hands. She knew he’d be far from happy with her walking back on their agreement but this was ridiculuos. “On your back.” He barked with a nod.

“No.” She raised her head with defiance and his eyes flashed dangerously.

“Whose idea was orgasm deprivation, slut?” He groaned and pushed her on her back hard, spreading her legs with his knees.

“Mine.” Admittedly, it was a stupid idea. She’d never been high on self control. The experiment failed in less than 24 hours and ended with some dirty photos sent to him and a text saying ‘oops’.

“And who didn’t even try to keep their word?” He grabbed her left ankle and hand, a piece of rope quickly tied them together before he did the same to her other side. She panted heavily, her feet and hands tied together, her middle completely exposed as she laid on her back. “Answer me.” He slapped her cunt and she cried out, her head fell back against the pillows. “Jessica, who broke their promise?” He growled and pulled her head up by her hair to get on eyes level with her.

“I did. I broke the deal.” She panted angrily, her face turned red from the heat invading her body.

“You didn’t even try.” He stood from the bed and walked back to his bag, shuffled more around. The suspense was killing her. She knew he’d be angry that meant he’d also be rough with her and she loved that because they ran on pure instinct. However, she did not like this cold, measured tone he used. It put her on the edge. She suspected he was up to something, something cruel other than stealing her ability to move freely. “But that’s alright. I’m not one holding grudges.” There was an edge in his voice that made her cautios instantly and she instincltly tried to move further from him. “You will have the chance to come as much as you like now.” There was a sinister smirk on his face as he turned around with a rabbit in his hand and her eyes widened. They’d never used such toys because she was too sensitive, no clamps, nothing that would vibrate because anything like that sent her into a frenzy too quickly.

“Don’t come near to me with that!” She warned him with shakey voice. His eyes wandered to her exposed pussy and he snorted when he saw her glistening with her juices.

“I’m just giving you what you want, babe.” He smirked down at her and ran the buzzying toy over her folds as he knelt between her spread legs. Her breathing hitched and she fell back against the sheets again. The toy easily slipped into her and she cursed loud.