Family Trip

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language, oral (male)

"You look tensed son." His mother knitted her brows. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," he said curtly almost huffing. "Could you stop playing with your phone?" He turned to his girlfriend with an edge in his voice. For half a day, 12 hours she was his best and worst dream coming alive. It all started in the morning when he jokingly dared to say that she couldn't be a vixen out of the bedroom even if she tried her damnest. It was a terrible mistake, the worst one he'd ever done. The thing was they shared many treats with his girl, one of those was always jumping on a challenge. Her features turned hard as she raised her head and stated they'd see about that. And so they did.

9 AM IN THE CAR

"You're going to love it up there," Cristiano explained. She loved snow, she was addicted to it and it made him happy he could take her out to the mountains. He wasn't allowed to ski but once the family gathered together she wasn't going to be alone. His mother, Katia, Cristianinho and the twins had travelled ahead so the two of them could share a night just with each other.

"I'm sure I will," she replied with a light sigh. "Do you remember when we went to Malaga last year?" It was their first time together, their first night and it was surely something that he couldn't forget about.

"Oh, I do." He nodded. Vivid memories of her soft skin pressing against his popped onto his mind. Exploring her sensitive body, what drove her crazy, what made her moan and whimper for him was one of the greatest experiences he'd ever had. She was so eager and loving, and always up to discover and try new things. He glanced at her from the corner of his eyes when he heard a soft gasp leaving her lips. "What are you doing?" He turned to her fully, his eyes widening as he realized her hand disappeared in her pants.

"I remember," she mused with a light tone, a small smirk over her lips. "No one was ever that attentive to me before... Loved how you went down on me first, the way your tongue played over my wet folds..." He watched her from the corner of his eyes, tried his damnest not pay attention to the road. But it was one of the most difficult tasks he'd ever had to face. The way her voice softened, how he could hear her breathing turn shallower as she continued her description was giving him a rather hard time.

"That was the first time I could come that way... and oh, Lord, it was such a glorious feeling," she whispered. Her hand moved faster in her pants, her free one lightly massaged her breasts through her white jumper. He took a deep breath, struggled amongst the mental image and what she was just giving him. He was never going to forget the pure shock and ecstasy that washed over her face when he made her come only using his tongue. She tasted so amazing, so fresh, it became somewhat of an obsession for him to do it whenever there was a chance. He was seriously contemplaiting to just pull over right now as well.

"And how you fucked me after... Jesus, claimed my body for good. I knew I was yours as soon as you thrusted into me... I could never get tired of having your cock inside me, making me so full and when you go hard on me like that night... How your hand wraps around my throat and you just take everything I have."

"I'm going to pull over right..."

"No, you won't," she sighed, and moaned softly as her fingers slipped into her wetness. "We're already late." She turned towards him, with a cocky smile on her face. She was right, they promised his mother they'd be there by 10 and there was no way they'd make it, even if they didn't stop.

"Don't come then," he growled, and stepped on the gas just to get to the damn cottage a little faster.

"This is not your game, babe." She chuckled amused as she leant close to him. "I'm so close," she whispered, her breath tickled his cheeks. Her soft panting was bone shattering for him.