[Chapter.1] Iris Heartfilia Dragneel.

Magnolia Eastern Forest.

17 Years ago...

"Hand over that girl, Layla! she has to die. That girl of yours is dangerous, she has to be killed before it's too late!"

"Never! I'd rather choose to die than letting your dirty hands touch her!"

"Very well then, I will make your wish come true!"

As the dark figure launched a very powerful attack on Her, Layla only can cast a spell to seal Her daughter's memory, then gets ready to fight against the unknown enemy. As their magic clashed with. huge explosions, Someone's Steps in, then injured the dark figure. And that made him retreat with a vow of revenge.

"You won this time but I will come back for the girl, hahaha!"

By the time he left the eastern forest, Layla's injury was really bad knowing that she doesn't have much time to live, she entrusted her daughter with the man who saved her.

"P... please take care of her. I trust you to protect my D..."

Entrusting Her daughter to him, she finally took her final breath and died in the eastern forest.

"I'm very sorry for not able to saved you but don't worry, I will protect her for you."

Turning over to lift the newborn child, Zeref then used his powers to seal the Eastern Forest forever.

"I will train you to become a powerful mage, so you can avenge your mother's death. And from now on your name is Iris Heartfilia Dragneel!...."

Present day.

Hargeon.

"I will be in magnolia anytime soon after that I have to find Natsu and Mavis in Fairy Tail. But I'm forbidden to use my magic in public or else he will punish me."

While strolling around the street. She was greeted by someone very familiar.

"Hi sis, how's your training with that jerk? Is it going well?"

shocked by the sudden greeting, she activated her magic to attack him, but he managed to dodge it easily.

"Hey, be careful with your magic Iris, it's me Natsu. Plus you're forbidden to use your powers in public remember?."

"It's your fault! For startling me like that, are you alone? Where's Happy?."

"He's with the others, you should visit our guild L... I mean Iris, crap! I almost forgot that Zeref told me to address you with the name Iris."

Covering his mouth shut, Natsu and Iris left the town of Hargeon and head back to Magnolia, upon her return to the guild had made Mavis feel very excited.

"Welcome home my dear Iris! I miss you so much! By the way, where is he?"

"Who? Oh! You mean Zeref? He's not coming with me, he said he needs to go somewhere else first."

"Oh! He must go to visit Layla's grave in Eastern Forest."

"Eastern Forest? Why would he need to go there? And who's Layla?"

Stunned by the question from her, Mavis and Natsu just look at each other while trying to cover the secret from leaking out.

"Oh! Nothing Sis, you should go and see Lisanna and Levy, they miss you so much!"

"Huh? You're acting weird Natsu, why are you suddenly pushing me away from here?."

"I... I'm not, whatever just go and see them quick!."

"Fine! I'll go you don't have to push me away! Geez!"

By the time she left the room, both of them immediately take a very deep breath.

"Huh... That was close, Zeref will going to kill me if the secret is leaked."

"I'm really sorry for that Natsu, but how long you're going to keep the secret from her? Sooner or later she'll find out about it."

"I know, but I have no choice Zeref entrusted her to me, so I am going to protect her no matter what."

Leaving the guild hall to look for Levy and Lisanna, Iris reunited with Happy outside the guild.

"Iris! You're back!"

"Yeah! I'm back Happy."

By the time she walked away from the guild, someone appears and attack Her.

"There you are Lucy Heartfilia! It's time to die!"

"Huh!? Lucy Heartfilia!? What?"

To be continued...

Author Note.

Hello readers of my story,first of all I'd like to apologize to all of you because I Deleted my story chapter due to the wrong spells and I didn't use a proper commas and full stop, but I already fix that, if you still found the same problem with the words and anything connected to it please forgive me because I'm not that good In English.😩 I hope you enjoy...