Chapter 5

Finn's POV

My doctors appointment is at 11:30 so I stand up and give Mr Nelson my note which I had to give me permission to leave the school.

Plugging my headphones in I start walking to the direction of the surgery. Crap! I better text Rach to remind her I won't be there at lunch.

"Hey babe! Can't remember if I told you or not, I've got to go to the doctors so don't wait for me at lunch! x "

I put my phone back into my pocket and continue to walk to the surgery. Once I get there I register at the desk then go to sit in the waiting area. Scanning the room for a vacant seat I see Rachel.. Wait why's Rachel here?

"Rach.. What are you doing here?" I ask curiously.

She looks up at me with a nervous expression on her face.

"I have a doctors appointment, what about you?" She replies to me with a shaky tone.

"Didn't you get my text?" I question, taking out my phone and going on our messages.

I feel Rachel look over my shoulder and read our texts. "Finn, you didn't send it.. You wrote it, just didn't send it" I burst out laughing. Rachel stayed the same.

"Rachel Berry, Room 8" we both heard from the speakers.

Rachel's POV

I go to stand up and I realise Finn's stood up as well. I turn around and he smiles at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him rudely.

"Going to your appointment with you.. I thought you'd like it"

I start to panic..

"Well frankly I don't want you there.." I open the door and I hear it slam shut again.

Doctor Sarfati's POV

I say goodbye to my previous patient and check my list to see who I have next.

'Rachel Berry, 18, Pregnancy Ultrasound Needed to check pregnancy.' The list read.

An 18 year old girl, pregnant. Oh god, can't boys keep it in their pants these days.

I hear the door slowly and quietly open to reveal who I assume is Rachel Berry.

"Hello Doctor Sarfati"

"Hi Rachel. So what seems to be the problem here?" I ask, obviously knowing what she's here for.

"I took a pregnancy test at least an hour ago, but I know that they aren't always correct so I'd like to know for sure"

"Okay, we can certainly do that for you today. If you'd like to hop on the bed" I say pointing to the bed. "So where's the father of your baby today?"

Rachel doesn't answer so I perform the ultrasound.

"So am I pregnant or not?" Rachel asks me once we re-sit at my desk.

_______________________________

Well that was a close one😂😂😂

So is Rachel pregnant or was the test wrong?

Stay tuned bitches💕😂

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE ME?😂😂😂

-amy💕