Prologue

PROLOGUE

He stepped forward, lips tugging into a smirk as he stared with those piercing eyes."I mean-"

He chuckled in amusement as if it was the funniest thing he have ever heard in his entire life before his laughter died down, watching me with those dark eyes again. "Who wouldn't love the good side?"

I just stared at him, dumbfounded and flustered, eyes unwavering from those brown orbs eyes.

He snorted, pulling away as he turned around, flailing his arms. "Even you love that personality!"

Namjoon slowly turned to look at me, and faced me that surely sent shivers down to my spine. "Isn't that right?"

I couldn't even utter any words as my eyes started to moistened, and my chest tightened in guilt.

He pursed his lips, gritting his teeth inside as I could hear it screech making me flinch.

Startled, I jumped away when he slammed his fist on the table that was near him before giving me that cold look that gave me goosebumps, and suddenly feeling the urge to burst out in tears.

"Years of hiding your true identity, you quite managed to fool me around, and have me wrapped around your cute little tiny fingers."

My lips quiver, stepping away as he got nearer to me that made my knees tremble, and halted, feeling the cold wall hit my back making me abruptly slide down to the ground in defeat.

I cowered down in shame and embarrassment, unable to look at Namjoon in the eyes. I could see from my peripheral vision that he was bending down to my level.

"Now, now." He cooed, gripping my chin and forcefully made me look at him but quickly closed my eyes. "Don't act like the victim here."

A whimper escaped my lips, attempting to lean away but he just pulled me closer. I shivered under his touch when his other hand gently caressed my cheeks using his thumb.

I opened my eyes, managing to get myself to look at him in the eyes, watching as his brown ones flickered to my lips before his lips curved up into a smug.

"Aren't I right, Psychiatrist Kyung Seoyeon?"

[coming soon]