ten

J O H N N Y

august seventeenth

waking up to my sister groaning, i stretched and my joints clicked.

"ew, johnny!" she exclaimed, plugging her ears.

i chuckled at her, before reaching over to my beside table to get my phone.

i wanted to hang out with mackenzie and see if she wanted to take 'things' further, so i texted on the groupchat.

italian whores

johnny: what we doing today guys

carson: sleeping

hayden: eating

annie: you two are a right pair

johnny: what about the beach ;)

lauren: why not ;))

carson: if laur is going

annie: awww

lauren: annie stfu

johnny: where is kenzie in all this?

hayden: I haven't seen her since yesterday

kenzie: im here guys but I can't go to the beach, sorry

lauren: awww whyyyyy

annie: pweaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kenzie: im just not in the mood today

i thought i'd do some investigating, so i stalked kenzie's instagram for a good twenty minutes.

i went on her tagged photos, and saw a really nice picture of her at the beach. after clicking on it, my eyes widened. the caption said something like "my ex girlfriend forced me to have sex with her the night of our first date."

i gasped. how could she do that? it doesn't sound like her at all!

confused, i called maddie for more information.

"maddie?"

"yeah, what's up?"

"who is mark, and what was with that post?"

"oh!" she sounded surprised that i brought it up. "well..." she paused for a second, before sighing.

"well...what?" i said, implying for her to carry on.

• • •

i blinked away tears after i found out kenzie's story. to think i even thought for a second she'd do something like that. she deserves better than him.

it pained me, and by the sound of naddie's voice, it hurt her too. if that was lauren, i would be killing the bitch.

feeling the fury bubble up inside, i ended the call with her and went to tell my sister, who was still laying in bed. who would have thought.