Monica's origin ( chapter 7)

My life was not really interesting, my life wasn't all cupcakes and rainbows, it all started when I was eight, before I was eight years old, my parents didnt hate me, they made me feel special. I thought it was going to be like that forever, but then when I turned eight, they hated me for no reason at all. I felt like I didnt belong on earth, that I was a mistake. So ever since, I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety, by my family doctor, which might I add was my only friend. So any way my parents moved me here for reasons I didnt know, but my reason was that they moved me here was to finally get rid of me. So ever since, I always wire black, no color, and didn't really care of what people say about me cause nothing would compare to what my OWN parents said to\about me. So I have been living with my aunt, and I still have depression and anxiety, but again I don't care, just wanna die, because I know that I will die sad and alone with no one to care about me, not even my parents. Nica says * while the rest are in tears, even the boys *

You know I would tell you to suck it up, but her story is really sad 🙁. Author says

Aww, the author has a heart, they say

Shut up, author says

* back to the story *

I I c can't believe t t that w w was y y your life, it is so sad, Gigi says as she hugs Nica, while crying.
It's ok you don't have to cry, it my life not yours, Nica says, comforting Lili
But why are you not crying, Daniel asks
I already told you, I already have depression and anxiety, and I have learnt that crying will never ever help you, Nica says plainly.
Ok, but dont you ever hope that at least, they still love you, Ad asks.
First of all, hope is a waste or space and energy, it can never help,
Nica says plainly with no emotions
And secondly, w w what I I is t t this thing p p people say, l l love, * she says in an unsure voice *
W what I I is l l love, Nica ask.
*gasp *, they all did except for Nica

A \ N

And that's all I have, and did you all really think I was gonna explain her royal life that sudden?
Any way, umm I might not be updating regularly,because I am so lazy and have absolutely nothing on my mind about this story, so ✌

Buh bye 👋