Chapter 1:

Ignore mistakes if any.....

A young girl was runing behind a little boy... with a bowl and spoon in her hands....

Girl:abaan stop and came here....
Abaan:mujhy nhi khana mama... ya blahhh ha...
Nandini:abaan....

But he didnt and ran in the living room.... just then his dadu spoke....

Shrikant:abaan papa ka phone ha....

And he ran to his dadu....while abhay was already sitting with his dadu..... he sat beside shrikant... and looked at the lapi placed infront of them....

Abaan:papaaaa....
Manik:hi mera beta....kesy ho ap???
Abaan:super papa...
Abhay:papa abaan ny khana nhi khaya....
Manik:sach my abaan???
Abaan:papa wo blahhh ha....

And he listen a strict voice of manik...

Manik:abaan....
Abaan:sorry papa...

While this as abaan sat beside shrikant.... nandini went back to kitchen before anyone could call her....she putting the bowl of the shelf... and taking a deep breath start to do her work... while mukti came inside the kitchen....

Mukti:kia kr rahi ho nandini???

Nandini turned to see mukti.....

Nandini:abaan ny kuch khaya nhi ha....so usky liay nuggets banany lagi thi....

But before mujti could say anything......abaan came to the kitchen crying.... nandini sat down on her knees....and taking him in a hug asked...

Nandini:kia hua abaan???

But he was crying....

Nandini:abaan beta bolo bhi....
Abaan:papa....
Nandini:papa kia baby???
Abaan:mama papa kh rhy hayn...ky wo abhi wapis nhi ay gy....mujhy papa pass jana ha....

Here when nandini was doing her work... outside while talking shrikant asked manik....

Shrikant:manik wapis kab a raha ha tu???
Manik:dad abhi thora time lagy ga....aik project ha us ky baad...

Abaan listening to this just came running to nandini....whereas nandini listening to abaan... picked her up in her arms.... and turned to mukti....

Nandini:bhabhi ya kr ky room my bhejwa di jiay ga....

Mukti nodded.... and nandini went to abaan and abhay's room.... after she sat on the bed... nandini made abaan sit infront of her....

Nandini:abaan... idher dekho mama ki traf....

He looked at nandini while sniffing....

Nandini:abaan apko pata ha na papa love you alot....

Abaan nodded.....

Nandini:mny apko batya tha na.... ky papa ko koi kaam ha....jiski waja sy wo bahir hayn....

Abaan nodded....

Nandini:or mera beta to good boy ha na.... baba ka jab kaam khatam hoga na.... to dekhna papa will come running to you...

The were distributed by the knock on the door...

Nandini:come in....

It was butler with abaan's food... taking the food nandini asked him to go.....nandini made abaan have his food... while talking to him.... soon he was done.... so both went down.... they went to see abhi and cabir were at home.... from their office.... while navya was sitting next to cabir....shrikant was talking to abhi... neyonika was in the kitchen... and mukti was dealing aroshi.... while ishani and abhay were watching tv sitting next to abhi.....abaan to joined them.... while nandini went to the kitchen....

Nandini:maa ap kia kr rhy ho???
Neyonika:cheezain dekh rhi thi.... raat ko cake jo banana ha....
Nandini:maa mein bana lun gi....ap tension na ly....
Neyonika:asy ksy??? Mein hi banaoun gi...
Nandini:ok ok.... but abhi bht time ha...

And the duo laughed....after that Neyonika asked....

Neyonika:abaan ko kia hua tha???
Nandini:he listened that manik is not coming....

This made their smile vanished....Neyonika turned to nandini...and said putting her hand on nandini's forehead....

Neyonika:u know im proud of you... tuny akely dono ko itna bara kia....its sab kia....or aik baar bhi koi complain nhi ki...
Nandini:maa....
Neyonika:nhi nandini...im sorry.... ya sab meri waja sy hua ha...an mein zid krti na tumhy ya shadi krni parti....mein nhi janti manik wo shadi sy kia prblm thi.... or ab wo chala gaya hua... I promise wapis ay ga na... to ill do everything right...
Nandini:maa..maa stop.....chup... apny hi kaha hmna wo chaly gy....wo wapis ay gy...or jab time spend kry gy na...to dekhiay ga sab theek ho jy ga...or rahi baat meri... to mein hamesha idher hi hun unky liay....chaiye 3 saal hon yan 30 saal...

Neyonika sadly smiled at her.... and crease her hair....

.......................

It was night....neyonika and nandini after baking the cake went to their rooms... everyone decided to be ready at 11:55.... but it seems like destiny planned something else....

It was 11:45... the whole mansion was silent....when one of the butler opened the door... and let a person come inside... he looked around the mansion.... while the butler taking the luggage put it aside.... he silently started to walk towards the upstairs.... reaching at the door of one particular room... he took a deep breath... and opened the door slowly.... and entered the room.... and sat in btween the two beds...

Whereas at 11:55 everyone came out of their room...mukti went and came up with the cake... they all were standing outside abaan and abhay's room....they were waiting for the clock to rung at 12....

Here inside the room.... both abaan and anhay were now sleeping on the same bed... thanks to the person... and as soon as the clock struck 12....

Person:happy birthday babies...i love you....

And the door got opened with a bang and the lights turned on... bcoz of which abaan and abhay woke up.... while everyone stood at their particular place..... looking at the person infront of them....here after adjusting the light abaan and abhay looked around.... there eyes stoped at one particular person....and the utter excitedly....

Abaan-abhay:PAPAAA....

........................

So....
entry of manik in first chapter only...
how was it???
What gonna happen next???
Do tell about the update....

#okthanksbye