Pikeman X Shy! Reader Pt. 1

You were sitting in an old rusty bus that smelled like a dying skunk on the road, going to (Whatever you're interested in) camp. You were pretty nervous for the whole summer. You would often get embarrassed easily, thinking that everyone hates you or something.  You were quiet unless you were around your best friends or your family. And you would also cry a lot and you were insecure about everything. You immediately got out of your thoughts and looked up, feeling that the bus hit something. You wondered what it was, but shrugged it off thinking it was a rock or something. When the bus stopped, you jumped out and saw a tall man with a ducktail for hair, and leafy green eyes that shimmered in the sunlight. "Hello, Welcome to Camp Campbell!" He said, so excitedly. "My name is David, your camp counselor for the summer! And your name is... (Y/N) right?" You smile a little and nod. "Aww, don't be shy, (Y/N)! We'll make you feel like you're right at home!" You Look next to David and see a boy with tan skin, shiny black panther hair, bright mint eyes, and a blue hoodie. David looked at the boy and smiles. He looks back, glaring. "(Y/N), this is Max! Say hi, Max!" You look at him and he muttered a sullen hello. 

-Time skip cause I'm a lazy piece of shit- 

It's been a few hours since getting here, and it feels like Shit already. You have a few friends as well which is good, but it's complete fuckery and it's boring as hell. You mostly stayed with David cause you were afraid of being with the other campers. Even though you were friends with some of them, you thought they were kinda weird for some reason. After sitting down on your ass for so long, you look up from the ground and see three boys walking into the camp. You were kinda frightened at the sight of them. They seemed scary to you even though you just saw them for the first time. But when you saw the one with the bad acne, and bright piercing yellow eyes, you couldn't stop staring at him for some odd reason.  You had a strange feeling in your stomach all of a sudden. You thought it was just nervousness, your stomach does that sometimes. But... why him? You shrugged it off. "It's time, Camp Campbell, to surrender your camp and campers to the wood scouts!" He said. "Not again! Dammit pikeman when will you ever give up?!" Max complained. "Never!" Everyone groaned. "We're gonna do another frisbee tournament, and I promise we will have your camp and campers once and for all!" 

-ANOTHER TIME SKIP WOW I SUCC- 

Your POV

After the frisbee tournament, we won. Thank god. I stayed out of their conversation this time and walked to my tent. I was pretty tired and exhausted from the long day. Then I hear Nikki call me in the distance and I stop walking. I turn around to see Nikki right in my face and I jump. "Nikki, you scared me!" 

"Sorry about that, but the wood scouts are having a bet with us and if we aren't nice for the whole day, the best camper will be taken with the wood scouts! Again." 

"Again?" 

"Yeah! We've done this before. We might lose. Again. Oh and of the wood scouts are watching us." 

I start sweating at the fact someone is gonna be taken away. I don't want that to happen to anybody! Not even me. That would be scary as hell. I wonder what they do there. I heard they were a boot camp. Probably just rough training. But I hope I don't go. I'll be too frightened to do anything there. If I fail something I'll look stupid. I'm really nervous if we'll fail. Nikki and I walk to the mess hall and sit with Max and Neil, who are talking to each other about the situation. Neil seemed nervous, but Max.. he seemed very fucking mad. It looked like he was about to explode. I got scared to be next to him for the rest of the day cause he was looking scary as shit, honestly. For the rest of the day, we did some activities that were monotonous. It's my first day here and someone is already gonna be taken to a damn boot camp. I don't even know what to say about that dumb shit. It's the last activity of the day. Finally. All we had to do is make a costume for a play..? I start shaking at the fact the kids will laugh at me if I do something stupid. Dammit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this one was short. im just a lazyass so uhh yeah. and sorry its cringy. BUT THANKS FOR READING??