Pikeman X Shy! Reader Part 3

2nd person POV

You wake up tied to a chair. You blink multiple times to clear your vision. You start to look around the empty room you're in, to see nothing, but a dim light above your head. The rest of the room is just darkness. You hear footsteps coming towards you and you start to shake and sweat uncontrollably. Then you see a familiar face come out of the darkness and you start to feel more tense. It's Pikeman. Standing in front of you, looking at you straight in the eye. "It's time to make you a wood scout, Y/N. Be prepared to become a REAL camper," Pikeman says, still looking deep into your eyes. You sit there, staring at him as well, not wanting to move. It felt like you had feelings for him already, just because you stare at him and your stomach felt like it had butterflies in it. You weren't sure if it was just from nervousness, but you tried to keep your mind off of it. You felt someone untie the rope behind you and jumped at the feeling. You look behind you, seeing a kid with an eyepatch on his left eye. You get back in your original position, still not getting up. "Stand up, Y/N," Pikeman says a bit pissed. You stand up immediately, still shaking and sweating, but less than earlier. He gestures you to follow him and you obeyed. He shows you around the wood scouts camp. You started to feel more comfortable being around Pikeman for some odd reason, but you let it slide. After the tour around the whole camp, he showed you your tent and gave you a uniform. "You can change into this inside your tent. I think it's best if you do it now," Pikeman utters. You take the uniform and walk in your tent. You look around the tent, thinking it's not bad like you expected. You start to change, but slowly, thinking someone was watching you from behind. Instead you ignored it like you usually do to almost everything. You get into your uniform and look at yourself. You walk out of your tent and see Pikeman, standing at the entrance. He notices you walking out of your tent and looks at you. "Good, you're in your uniform." You just look at him with a shocked expression. "What?" he asks, with a confused tone. He raises his eyebrow at you. You shake your head at his question. You decide to ask why he took you instead of staying quiet and keeping your mouth shut. 

"Um, sir...?" 

"Yes?"

"Why did you take me?" 

"..Well... I guess I just thought that you looked more normal than everyone else at Camp Campbell."

"Is there any other reason why?" You kinda thought that was a dumb question to ask. He stays silent for a few seconds after you asked that question. "I guess not," is all he answers with. "Alright.." you reply. He pulls you towards him and he kisses you for at least ten seconds. You melt into the kiss slowly right after he kisses you. It was a very soft but passionate kiss. You both look at each other and kiss again. He breaks the kiss and looks deep into your eyes. "You took me cause you liked me, didn't you?" You asked with a little smirk on your face. He nods at your query. "I love you, Pizza face."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, that was shit. Thanks for reading part 3. Also I need suggestions for another wood scout x reader. Give me something to write lmao. This was the last part, thank god. Bye?