Chapter 1

Well I know this It sounds a little bit dramatic on the contrary rather you would be out and offering coffee But you know how much it bothers me The distinction and how much importance they give to the inviolability of my private space I will go to the kitchen and try to get the situation in my hands it's quieter here and that gives me the necessary tranquility to be able to think it's funny which things amazes me now anymore Yes sometimes is the smallest detail for example yesterday a newspaper had one post about how tied we are as sisters and did not even mention our age difference or maybe it did not matter
Now that we've grown up But when we were kids it seemed so intense five years is Well a big gap would say those people who did not know and a subtle the height of their voice in the end would be enough to make this phrase sound like a question .
And we in the hearing of the word gap will think both of us and the gap That left behind him when a painful void left a gap that could no longer bridge it Yes that would be an exact wording but none of the two we never said so, is not it? On the other side of the back door I can hear a reporter talking on her cell phone should dictate to someone on the other side of the line and my own name came out of her lips and it was like dashing over my arabel beard hinging or mother said that no one ever called me with the first name and so I always assumed that as soon as she was a baby it was clear that I would not fit the Arabella with a name full of Grace and perfume of flowers a name imagined by someone written with an artistic way in a black ink at an old paper of communication , a name that could give   fairytail nicknames like Bella or Ariel and all these fantastic activities .
But I was not from the beginning and clearly a Beatriki a name written clearly and without good graphics in simple  times new roman on a computer without hidden music and perfume in it our father had chosen the name Arabella before I was born , the reality should therefore there was a disappointment for my parents The voice of the reporter is heard again outside the back door as you speak at a distance I think it's not the same phone call because I hear it now to apologize to someone because they are forced to work all night long . It takes me a minute to understand that I , Arabella Beatriki Xeming was a cause for all that . I feel right now an dare to go out and tell her i am sorry .

The next tremendous part is coming in a while...

Please i want to inform you that my English level is not very high 😂. Let me know in the comments if you like my story .