My.... what?!

Missy's mental voice is in bold. Like this.
Dean's wolf, Thorn, his mental voice is in italics. Like this.
Outsiders mental voices are underlines. Like this.
Enemies mental voices are Bold and Underlined. Like this.
Family mental voices are Italic and Underlined. Like this.
And Dean's Mate's mental voice is in Bold and Italic. Like this.
And Lotus's Voice is in all three. Like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Deanie!" She squeaks and I luckily catch her in time. I am wide eyed and looking at Mari with a Help me face. "Umm ma'am... Who are you exactly?" I ask and she finally let's go, standing on the ground in front of me. "I'm Missy Hyde. Your twin sister." She announces very proud of herself and I stare at her, confused and lost. "Wait.... Sister? I have no sisters. I have two younger brothers." I say and step back slightly, looking over her. She indeed looked like mom and me, from the greenish-bluish with gold specks in her eyes to the black hair with natural purple highlights. But Twin sister? How? "How are you my twin sister? Why wasn't I told about you?" I ask her and she let's out a sigh. "Mom and Dad didn't have the money for us both at the time so I was sadly given up for adoption and our auntie Christa took me in. And wait you mean I have younger brothers now?! Oh my gosh! I'm so happy!" She is literally shaking with excitement and then she gasps. "I almost forgot! I have something for you! It's a family heirloom and it's your turn to take on the legacy!" She squeaks, pulling a old dark wood box the size of a pencil box out of the glove box of her car. "Family heirloom? Legacy?" I question Missy with curiosity and Mari speaks up softly. "Hey Dean, I'll catch up with you later. Nice to meet you Missy." Mari says and I pull her in for a hug, whispering in her ear. "Skip 1st hour and meet me by the auditorium with the crew." I mumble and kiss her cheek softly. She nods and runs off to find the others. "Yes family legacy. Dean your an Alpha." She suddenly says, making me stop breathing. "Alpha? Like.... A wolf?" I ask her and she opens the box, revealing a necklace with a small ring on it. "Exactly like that. We are a legacy of werewolves Dean. Have you ever felt so angry that you broke something that you could never have broken? Like a metal pipe or even a brick with your bare hands? Or ran so fast that people think your unhuman?" She asks me and I look at her, biting my lip in fear because she was right. I used to be called unhuman for my speed which is why I am quitting football, and I kinda... Broke a 4x4 with my bare hands.... She was right. There was no denying it. "Yeah.... I have but why am I learning all this now? Why not before?" I ask her with pleading eyes and she smiles slightly. "Because our first transformation is the night of our 18th birthday, which is in exactly 6 days." She says picking up the necklace and she walks closer to me. "Can I put it on you?" She asks softly, gazing at me with happiness, it made me so weak that I just nodded and bowed my head to her. After she slipped it around my head and it rested on my chest, she lifted it slightly and let it fall down my shirt. "This necklace is our family lifeline. You've been trusted with it until our birthday. Once you transform, you will become the new Alpha of our pack. Do you understand?" She asks me slowly, knowing it's alot to process but why wouldn't I trust her? She was my twin sister, she looked exactly like me only feminine. "Yes I understand. By what about you?" I ask her and touch her hand slightly, feeling her warmth. "I will be whatever you put my rank as. I could be Beta, Gamma, Shaman or Omega..... I just hope I'm not Omega. That's the worst ranking, I could be pushed from the pack at any moment." She shivers and automatically looks like a lost puppy, fear covering her angelic features. "I'd never do that to my own sister. If anything your already my Beta. I had also thought there was a Female Alpha along side the male though." I comment softly and she makes a disgusted face. "Dean The female Alpha is the Male Alpha's mate." She says and backs up slightly as if I should've known that. "Oh, well I'm utterly new to this. My bad.... But... What about my friends and high school? Are we able to transform back?" I ask her and she laughs softly. "Yes Dean we can transform back but to let you know. You cannot complete the transformation unless you accept your wolf, Whom will appear when you ask him to. My wolf has already surfaced, her name is Lotus." She smiles and the giggles as if someone told her something funny. "How do I ask him to?" I ask her and she takes my hands then places them over my heart. "Call out to him. You will automatically know his name." She backs up and leans against her car, I close my eyes and the name Thorn pops into my head automatically.

'Hello Dean.' A deep voice says in my head and I drop my hands.
'Hey? So your name is Thorn?' I respond to it with a small thought.
'Yes, I am your wolf. I take your body at night and you take your body at daylight.' He says in a gentle tone letting shivers drift down my spine.
'So I'm an Alpha? How is this title automatically given to me?' I ask him and I hear a soft chuckle.
'Because you are Royal. I have one question for you Dean.' He says with a light deep tone.
'And what is that question?' I respond then feel the air shift around me.
'Do you accept me?' He asks finally after a minute or two.
'Yes I accept you. Do you accept me?' I ask him softly hoping my own wolf didn't disown me.
'Yes.' Was the only answer I got, so I opened my eyes and see my sister smiling. "So what's going on?" She asks me, moving hair from her face. "Thorn and I accept each other." I let out in a hushed tone once I see Angelica storming over towards me. "Angry ex-girlfriend incoming." I mumble to Missy before running my face annoyed. "And who is she supposed to be? My replacement?" Angelica spats in my face and I look at her with disbelief, Shaking my head in disappointment. "That's my twin sister you brat. Like my crew said, go. Hop. Back. The. Hell. On. Chase's. Dick. Angelica." I say with venom and my sister scrunches up her nose at Angelica. "She smells wrong." I hear in my head and I look at Missy. "Yes since we are twins, we can send mental messages." She thinks at me. "Like what kind of wrong?" I ask her and then I tune Angelica back in. "You bastard! I can't believe you! I swear I'm going to ruin you!" She is shouting and people are starting to stare, so I pull her to me and whisper in her ear. "Like anyone would believe the whore of this highschool. Now run along before I rip your throat out.... With my teeth." I say and push her away from me. "Your gonna pay for this Dean Hyde!" She says as she runs away crying. "Okay what I meant by smell wrong is that she has bad blood. Still bloods is what us wolves call them. They are basically Vampires but Still bloods can't drink human blood, only Vampire blood. Anyone can become a Still Blood if they drink from a living Vampire." She explains and I look the way that Angelica went. "So I've been dating a Still Blood for a long ass time. Gross. But what happens when a person drinks a dead Vampires blood?" I ask her and she gets a grim look on her face. "We call those Dead Liners."