EmiRuRu (Emiru Aisaki x Ruru Amour) (Cure Macherie x Cure Amour)

Warning: Contains slight above mild sexual content

Know Your Ship...Know Your Ship...Know Your Ship...Know Your Ship.

Ruru: A ship?

Emiru: EHHHHHHH?! YOU AGAIN?!

Voice: Oh yeah.

Ruru: But what about what happened the last time when I was on this?

Voice: Oh that? That was just round 1, the good stuff comes this episode.

Emiru: Good stuff?!

Voice: Emiru Aisaki and Ruru Amour...they once slept together. (thanks -frogadieramour for requesting this)

Audience: (gasps, ooooo, wooooo, laughs, whistles)

Emiru: (heavy blushes go on her face) NO!

Ruru: Sleeping with someone, but what about the sleepover we had?

Audience: (gets excited)

Emiru: Not that kind of sleeping, she means, you know...(whispers in her ear) sex.

Saaya: How does Emiru even know this stuff? She is in grade school.

Hana: Probably overheard her brother.

Homare: Maybe she went on the internet.

Ruru: Oh, in that case, I never had sexual intercourse with anyone.

Emiru: Keep those perverted ideas to yourself!

 Kotori (Hana's sister): E-emiru? Y-you slept and are dating an older girl?

Emiru: What?! NO! The voice is a liar! Ruru is my friend so why would sleep with her?!

Some of Kotori and Emiru's classmates: Wow that's so cool! You slept with an older girl!

Emiru: I never slept with anyone!

Ruru: Neither did I.

Voice: Then explain this to us then.

(a picture of Ruru and Emiru in bed naked appear on screen)

Audience: (woooooo, ooooooo, takes pictures, gasps, and whistles)

Hana: Mechock! This changes everything!

Saaya: (blushes and hides her face) Ummm.....you mean, those are...and were...

Homare: Oh yes, they were and they are alright.

Emiru: THIS IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT! I NEVER SLEPT WITH ANYONE! BESIDES, I'M UNDERAGE AND RURU IS LIKE A FEW YEARS OLDER THAN ME!

Ruru: (scans the picture) This picture is not real. It is a fake. 

 Voice: Emiru Aisaki and Ruru Amour...they are planning to get married. Congratulations of your guys' engagement. (thanks -frogadieramour for requesting this)

Audience: (cheers)

Ruru and Emiru: NO WAY!

Ruru: Emiru and I are not engaged to be married. 

Emiru: We're not even dating, and like I said, we have an age gap of a few years so it wouldn't work.

Voice: That's what you say now but wait until you guys get older but for now, let's plan the wedding!

Hana: (sparky eyes) Hugtan can be the flower girl. I can a brides maid.

Hugtan: Hagu!

Saaya: (sparkly eyes) I can be a maid of honor.

Homare: (sparkly eyes) I can be the best woman and Harry can be a groom's man.

Harry: Hm, okay then.

Charaleet: I should make the wedding my next video! I gotta plan something good to do there.

Papple: We must broadcast this, it will be a huge wedding, so huge that it will put Prince William and Kate's wedding to shame.

Erika: I'll make the outfits!

Hime: Not if I get them first!

Kanade and KiraKira a la mode team: We will make the cake.

Akane and Mana: We'll cook the meals!

Aoi, Minami, Alice, Karen, Miki, Urara, Saaya: We will pay for the ceremony and reception. 

Emiru: EVERYONE! PLEASE STOP! THIS IS CRAZY!

Ruru: You all been misinformed. There will be no wedding between Emiru and I.

Everyone (except Emiru and Ruru): YET!

Voice: Emiru Aisaki and Ruru Amour...they know and are good friends with Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus. (thanks -frogadieramour for requesting this)

Audience: WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHH!

All Pretty Cure: NANI?!

Emiru and Ruru: How'd you-That is not true!

(Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus bursts into the building and goes on stage)

Sailor Moon: Hey Emiru and Ruru! How are you guys?

Sailor Venus: It's been a while, we haven't seen you guys since our trip to Cancun. 

Voice: I got a picture right here.

(a picture of Ruru, Emiru, Sailor Venus, and Sailor Moon at a beach in Cancun wearing swimsuits)

Emiru and Ruru: Uhhhhhhhh........

Voice: Now you know more about...Emiru Aisaki and Ruru amour, the engaged soon-to-be-married couple who slept together and are good friends with Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus.

Audience: (laughs)

Ruru: I cannot say they do.

Emiru: THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT US! THOSE WERE NOTHING BUT RUMORS!

Voice: Let me know in the comment section below about who you want on the show next but for now see ya next.

Ruru: Come back, you didn't even clear up any of your lies. Please get back here and correct your errors and misdoings! I can't believe you would as far as to embarrass and sexually harass us, on live international television.

Emiru: Those aren't facts, they're rumors! We will not tolerate this! HEY! We're still talking here, I know you are still there and can hear us! You will be hearing from my lawyers! 

Which character should I do next? (cure, villains, supporting characters, and fairies) (i can do characters multiple rounds with characters I've already done) Here is also a list of Cures I haven't done yet that you can request me to do

RIn Natsuki (Cure Rouge)

Karen Minazuki (Cure Aqua)

Kurumi Minoto (Milky Rose)

Inori Yamabuki (Cure Pine)

Setsuna Higashi (Cure Passion)

Aguri Madoka (Cure Ace)

Yuko Omori (Cure Honey)

What "facts" (lies) should I say about her?

What will be her and the audience's reactions to each claim?

If you want an aftermath of characters I've already done, which character(s) would you like me to do it on?

What should it be about?

If you have any ideas, feel free to let me know in the comment section below. Requests are always open so you can request as many things as you like at anytime.