5

messages between louist91 and harrystyles

harrystyles : hey lou, can i call you lou?

louist91 : omg hey harry, yes you can call me lou, call me whatever you want. sorry that sounded weird. omg sorry i'm so awkward.

harrystyles : ok well lou, it's fine, you're not awkward. i'm just messaging you because i saw the comment those two haters left on your page, i just want to tell you that you're the opposite of that, you're not fat, you're perfect. and you deserve the world. that's why i wanted to see if you wanted to come to my show in london?

louist91 : omfg am i dreaming? like is this real? i'd love too, but are you sure? are you sure you'd want a fag at your concert?

harrystyles : lou, please please don't call yourself that. do you really think everyone who comes to my show are straight? i'll tell you this now, they're not. i helped a fan come out to her family. so please please don't call yourself that, don't put yourself down, you're perfect.

louist91 : thank you so much harry, i love you so much, but if i do come to your show how will i get the tickets? i don't have any tickets.

harrystyles : i love you too. my manager will email you the best tickets in the venue, and after that we can hang out backstage, and i might even give you some of my limited edition merch that hasn't come out yet. ;)

louist91 : omg i actually think i'm dreaming, i'll give you my email now, it's louistomlinson91@gmail.com again thank you so much harry.

harrystyles : alright, i'll get jeff to email you the tickets and when you get to the venue you'll get the backstage pass then. see you at the show. H x

louist91 : alright, thank you again so so so much harry, see you at the show x