Ōmi Province

Michis POV

  The ship is about to land in Japan so I put on my new red hanfu. I pack up the rest of stuff and put on my bed. I go up to the deck and see the beginning of Japan coming in sight, and the docking center in Maizuru. After we land I am supposed to head to the Ōmi province and find Azuchi castle. Talib said he has a friend that will help me there.
We are about to reach land so I go to get my stuff and then find Chang. We dock and I ride Chang off the boat I head throughout town to look for a store to buy food. I find one and buy as much as I need. I leave and start heading down the road towards the Ōmi province.
Every night I find small villages to rest up and gather food if I need. Right now I am more than half way there. I have started to travel in the forest because news of the Wang family daughter running away from her marriage has started to spread, and I don't want to get caught.
It is about afternoon, and very hot. I wipe my forehead as I lead Chang. I find a lake and let him drink from it and rest as I sit down. Once he is done I get back on him and he starts galloping. I slow down when I see a trading post. "Hello sir do you by any chance know where Azuchi palace is?" I ask looking down at him. "Yes you go to the village and head down the left path and then you'll eventually reach it." He says pointing down the path. "Too bad you won't make it that far." He says grabbing his hood. "Pardon me sir, what do you mean by that?" I ask looking around confused. He pulls down his hood and reveals that he is the man I was supposed to marry, Li Ching-Yuen.

 He pulls down his hood and reveals that he is the man I was supposed to marry, Li Ching-Yuen

"Aaaahhh!"I scream loudly as I make Chang gallup. I make him go even faster as Li jumps on his horse and starts chasing me. We enter the village and I push Chang to go even faster. I lose Li by making some twists and turns. I find the left path and head into the faster. "Faster Chang!!" I yell as I wip him. Chang starts to run faster as the forest gets darker. I look behind and see Li is back on my trail.
I soon see the outline of a huge house. That must be Azuchi castle! "Faster Chang!" I shout as we race toward it. I see a couple soldiers look up as Hang and I enter the gate. I hear many of them yell stop as I reach the front doors. I jump off and push them open. I race around the castle looking for people and see a room that looks like it would have meetings. I barge in and everybody turns to look at me. A man stands up quickly. "This is a private council and I demand you get out!" He yells loudly. "You don't understa-" I begin to say but am cut off. "No excuses leave now." He says sternly. "Yukimura let her speak." A man who looks like he has great authority says.
"I am looking for Ieyasu Tokugawa. I am the daughter of the Wang family. And my brother, Talib is friends with Ieyasu." I say strongly. Every one turns to look at one man.
"I am the Ieyasu you speak of, shall we speak in private?" He asks as wake up to me. I nod and bow before we leave the room. "So why has your brother sent you to me?" He asks as he leads me to a bench. "My brother said you could help me. I have run away from an arranged marriage" I say, and then tell him the whole story. He nods along and listens to my whole story. "I can let you stay but you have to help clean in exchange." He says to me. "Thank you for the hospitality, I'll do whatever I'm assigned to." I say and hug him. He stiffens up when I do. I get up and run to go to my assigned room.