Chapter 25; The last Key

8 months later
Zyiere

Today was me and Ice's wedding date and I don't think its odd that im not nervous at all . Im just ready to marry the love of my life already .

I'm so anxious to just walk down the aisle and say I do !

Right now my mom is helping me put on my dress, she's so happy .

Its been a long eight months and its been so peaceful, no drama, no arguing or anything, just a happy eight months of my life . For the first time in forever.

When I was finally done with everything I walked over to the body mirror to look at myself and I just smiled .

I've come so far in life and I'm just thankful that I made it to this day .

" Okay it's starting, everyone take your place " My mom said and all the girls walked out the room and I followed as they lined up with their pair .

Melody was my maid of honor and Mike was Ice's best man. Him and Shad had a big argument over who should be the best man but Shad gave up when Mike pulled out his gun and aimed it at his chest . I think that was the funniest thing I ever seen .

The music started and Madison and Tyrone started walking down the aisle throwing flowers ... I didn't have another girl to walk down the aisle so I just used my kids .

I smiled so hard watching my baby walk down the aisle and actually throw the pedals . We thought she would think that they're all hers but she likes messing up things so she's actually throwing them .

When it was my time to walk down the aisle, my dad linked our arms together and we walked .

" I'm so proud of you baby, all I ever want is to see you and Melody happy . I love you baby girl " my dad said and kissed my forehead when we were at the end of the aisle . " yo también te quiero papi " ( I love you too papi ) I said then walked in front of Ice as he took my hands and put my veil behind my head .

Soo blah blah blah, I'm no priest " It is time for your vows " the priest said and Ice started .

" Zyiere meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me, Ik I've put you through a lot since we've been together and you still stuck with me . You've sacrificed and went through so much that I respect you even more . Ik I wasn't really there as much but I'm definitely here now and the safest place you can be is with me . You taught me the value of life and that it should be about more than just surviving . I love you with all my heart Zyiere and I'm so thankful that you're in my life " He promised .

" Out of all the words I could've used I came up with nothing while trying to write this out, because no words could ever describe how much I love you . I've made a lot of sacrifices for this family and so have you . The day I met you felt so unreal, I couldn't believe I was talking to you... The streets most popular man . You showed me love that I had never felt before, you kept it real since we met and you supported me when I told you about Madison even though you didn't understand why . You love her as your own and you treat her no different from your seeds and I do the same with Tyrone. I respect you more as a man for taking care of and loving Madison like you do . I ask that you continue loving us with everything in you and with that being said I love you more than you could ever imagine and I'm glad that I get to be your partner in life and in every decision you make Trinard " I smiled .

" Now that you have exchange vows... Zyiere Renae Johnson, do you take Trinard demario Smith as your lawfully righted husband ? " the priest asked . " I do " I said . " Trinard, slide the ring on the tip of her finger " the priest said and he did then I was told to do the same .