introduction

07 may 2019

SM to Debut a New Girl Group?!

Earlier today, three teasers have been released on the official SM website. There's three groups of girls with different concepts.

 There's three groups of girls with different concepts

Fans from all over the world have been going crazy, dying to know who these girls are

Fans from all over the world have been going crazy, dying to know who these girls are. But don't worry, we have all the inside scoop from SM administratives!

Q: Are you planning on debuting three new groups soon or will they be one group?

SM: These girls are going to create a group under the name Undefined. They will be one group, but will split into three sub-groups.

Q: How many confirmed members are there so far?

SM: So far, there are fifteen confirmed members.

Q: Can you tell us where the girls are from?

SM: Our girls are from different places in the world.

Q: What genre of music will they be making?

SM: These girls will be performing and creating songs from various genres. With this group, anything can happen at any time.

Q: What is the overall concept of the group?

SM: There is no overall concept. As we stated before, anything can happen with this group. They can pull off any concept that they want.

Q: What makes you confident in this group?

SM: These girls are not afraid to speak about what's on their mind. If they feel that something is not right or someone is trying to sabotage them in a way, they will say it. They know how to fight and they are determined to win.

Q: Isn't this another chance at trying to make EXO, except with all female members instead?

SM: No. Undefined is nothing compared to EXO. They are their own group and I wish that no one will compare them to EXO.

Tell us what you think about this future group and their upcoming debut in the comments below!

whoami: a girl group that can pull off any concept?! sign me tf up

directionerxarmy: this should be very interesting

pizzamaknae: how long has it been since sm debuted a girl group? its seems like forever

chillwithexo: this just another attempt at making exo. i'm not with it

bodaksehun: i cant wait for their debut