Chapter 7 Percy

Stupid Annabeth. Bird brain. Book face. I hate her. Kissing TRAVIS? All of a sudden I heard Annabeth scream. I ran as fast as I could to where it came from. My cabin. I peeked in to see Annabeth backing up and bump into a wall, then Claire hugged her. Why is she screaming? I leaned closer and fell through the door. "Were eaves dropping? You, Sea scum piece of sh-" Annabeth said when Claire interrupted her "What she's saying is what'd you see or hear, Perseus?" She asked me. I couldn't tell her what I saw. I saw Claire had pointy teeth. "I,uh, Annabeth freaking out about something probably stupid. Like always." I said just to get on her nerves. When Annabeth started to cry. A lot. What is her problem. "Percy why are you, s-s- so mean?" she cried. Did I make her cry? "Oh, I'm sorry Annabeth. I didn't mean too. Please forgive me. Take me back."" I said to Annabeth. She stopped crying. "Fine," I sighed in relief. "Seaweed brain." she finished. Claire stared at us. She ran out. We followed her. "Claire bear? Where are you going." I stopped and turned around and so did Claire and Annabeth. We saw a girl probably 16 maybe 17. She looked exactly like, Claire. "Annie!" Claire exclaimed. She ran up to her and hugged her. "Are you staying?" "No. I must go. Now. Mother and fa-. Mother is awaiting. Farewell Clairedy cat." She said and clapped. She is gone. Claire is sniffling, while Annabeth runs off to lessons. I am left alone with Claire. Then I see a purple glow. I look at her and she is floating in the air on shadows as her eyes glow bright purple mixed with dark black. I squint to see above her head. Her parent- parents! what? She's a demon. Her teeth showed as her mouth opened. Black tendrils came out snaking around. I gasped as the sky thundered and the ground shook. Every bit of darkness gathered on her forming a necklace. Something purple burst through the ground and placed its self on the shadow necklace. Her parents are...