Chapter 11

Your POV
And it was...
it was Taehyung, " TAEHYUNG" I screamed whispered he took my hand and took me to a closet he then opens it and we both went inside. And then he locked the door, but little did he know the closet door is broken so if you lock it or if you don't lock it you will be locked in it. After that he pulled me into a hug and said "Sorry can we stay like this for 10 minuets no 5 minuets please". And I can't say no so what I said was "s-sure".
Taehyung: Sierra are you uncomfortable if you are you can tell me I'm right here.
Me:I-ii Uh-uhh I
Taehyung: if your uncomfortable I will move just say it.
Me: uh it's not that it's just that well you see u-uh this closet is broken and I I'm Claustrophobic.
Taehyung: "OH OH MY GOD"
Your POV
I then suddenly fainted I don't know what happened all I remember was that. I was in the closet with Taehyung when I told him I have Claustrophobia. And then I just fainted that's the last thing u remember I want to get up but I can't I'm to scared why am I scared. I then suddenly all asleep and I dream about something I'm somewhere I don't know where and I'm in a small room and then I see a black figure I don't know who it was when I look at the person carefully but suddenly I wake up.
Jin: "SIERRA ARE YOU HURT WHAT HAPPEND"
Suga: "OMG YOUR AWAKE ARE YOU ALRIGHT"
Jungkook: We were scared are you ok?
Me: umm what , what happened
Your POV
I actually do know what happened but I'm gonna lie and say who are you and I'm just going to say a leave me alone and stuff and then tomorrow maybe I'll tell them a prank. Haha, this will be funny let's see what happens.
Me: Excuse but who are you ?
Jin:WAIT YOU DONT KNOW
Jin:SIERRA SERIOUSLY STOP JOKING IM WORRIED WERE ALL WORRIED.
Me: umm can I ask a question?
Jungkook: Yes sure anything For you Sierra.
Me: umm u-uh can I ask who this Sierra is ?
Bts: "WAIT YOU DONT KNOW"!!!!! SHE SO KIND YOUR SIERRA
Me: This Sierra person seems nice who is she? Can I meet her ?
Jhope: Wait you don't who Sierra is she's you.
Tae: its all my fault I'm sorry Sierra
Me: can I say something?
Bts: yah anything
Me: how are you guys so Hot ?
Bts: umm "WHAT"
Me: yes you heard me how are you guys so hot? Especially
Bts: especially who ?
Me: especially that guy over there what was your name again?
Suga: wait me I'm Suga are you talking about me ?
Me: yes you who else silly your so adorable.
Your POV
Yes my plan is working I will then pull Suga and kiss him on his cheek and I will see there reactions this will. E awesome.
Bts: "WHAT"
Suga: I'm cute
Me: more like hot and Cute come here
"Mwha"
Bts:*gasp*
Suga POV
"WAIT DID SHE JUST KISS ME OMG WHAT, But I wish she was herself if she still felt that I would die like literally Die.
Jungkook: you cant kiss your brother
Me: wait your all my brothers cool I get Hot guys as my brother.
Jimin: are you alright ?
Me: yes I'm fine , and what's your name the Cutie with the bunny teeth I could kiss my brother but not on the lips.
Bts: Who told you that?
Me: oh I saw a brother kiss his little sister so I kissed Suga
Bts: oh ok
Me: Jin uhh bunny teeth tall guy funny guy small guy rectangle smile come here, for a second please
Bts: u-uh sure
CLIFFHANGER SORRY GUYS BUT I HAD TO ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER SORRY FOR NOT POSTING LATELY. IT JUST THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE IM ACTUALLY SERIOUS HELP ME WELL ANYWAYS FOLLOW ME BESTIE Sierra1104 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚