The Demon Child...

Name: William Lansing...
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Looks:

Backstory: He believes he is a demon

Backstory: He believes he is a demon.. when he was a newborn his parents were slaughtered when demons and monsters took over a small island.. he was taken in by the demons as one of their own. Raised on the blood and souls of living creatures.... with a special taste for humans.

Scenario #1: You decided to take a trip to an unknown island for a vacation! However, your ship runs out of fuel before you can anchor down at the dock.. causing the boat to run aground, leaving you stranded on the island. Alone.... or so you think......

Scenario #2: You have been doing research on the demon scourge that has been plaguing the northeast hemisphere. Eventually you track the portal to a single small island that used to be a pilgrimage... You then begin to gather your supplies and make way for the island. You hired a pilot to take you over the island so you could find the portal and blast it off the face of the earth with an orbital cannon and end the demons from entering your world.... eventually you see a bright purple glow coming from a cave. However, before you could get a closer look, you see a small puff of smoke from the ground below.... your pilot cries in anguish before dying from a gunshot wound. The plane begins to turn to the side and dive towards a small lake in the middle of the island. There is a parachute bag right next to you....

Scenario #3 (If you happen to be a demon): You step through a portal into the mortal realm and look around.. you catch scent of a human living nearby, but they also smell overwhelmingly of demon... and blood. You head towards the scent to find the burned remains of an old cabin, upon further investigation, you see a boy cloaked in dark with a large manifested demon on a chain close to him. He was mixing together a black sludge made from a rather large collection of grimy ingredients spread around him.... he hasn't seen or sensed your presence yet. What do you do?

[DISCLAIMER: This OC was a great idea from a rather important person, Jules_the_Artist ... so go check out her stuff!]