26

April 25th, 2018-Fun middle of the week-

April 25th, 2018
-Fun middle of the week-

Emma groans upon arriving to school, she didn't want to be at school. It was the last place she wanted to be. Emma had left Happy's vehicle and walked up to the school grounds. Noticing some students with their friends and already socializing.

Emma just ignored them to get inside, but was stopped when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around to see the all familiar Harry Osborn.

"Hey," He smiles softly.

Emma looks at him, "Hi."

Harry rubs the back of his neck, "I was worried about you last night."

Emma looks concerned slightly, "Wha- Why?" She asks.

"Because Stark Industries was attacked," Harry said, "And I wasn't sure if you'd be there with Peter for his internship or with your guardian, Tony Stark."

Emma sighed internally. Harry didn't know, of course he didn't know. Why did she think he knew? Emma nods and adjusts her backpack straps.

"I- I was briefly there," She said, "Before the attack."

Harry smiles, "Well you got out of there just in time." He says.

Emma nods, "It appears so."

Emma walks into the school, Harry was right behind her. He was trying to engage with her, in some sort of conversation. However, to be honest, Emma really didn't care. She had spent most of her night talking with Steve, which to anyone it didn't sound all that cool but when its looked at that she spent most of the night talking to Captain America, it sounded cooler.

"So," Harry starts as she stops at her locker, "Peter taking you to the Spring Formal?"

Emma grabs a text book from her locker, "Spring Formal? There's a Spring Formal?"

Harry nods, "Yeah," He points to the posters up by Emma's lockers, "The dance is May 19th, you know before we leave for the summer."

"Wouldn't it make sense to have it in April or something?" Emma asks.

"Well with recent events," Harry starts, "They were going to cancel it but students wanted the dance so the school decided not to cancel the dance."

Emma shuts her locker and turns to him, "I guess I'll bring it up to Peter next time I see him." She said.

Harry just smiles before he walks off. Emma thought it was creepy, she thought Harry was a bit obsessed with her but at the moment it wasn't her biggest problem. The Green Goblin was her biggest worry.

🕸YOUNGAVENGERS🕸

It was much later in the day at school, Peter left his history class and walked to the water fountain to get something to drink. He put his backpack on the floor and pressed the button to get some water.