Chapter 26 | Hardheaded

Skylar Rose

                                     One Month Later

                                     One Month Later

"Back up." Dave said, trying to push me off him. I shook my head no, holding on tighter. He shrugged me off, continuing to pack.

"No, you bout to leave me for a WHOLE week. You need to be showing me some attention, not being mean to me with your lil legs ass." I said, pushing away from him. Dave was going on a "guys trip" with Marcus and his brother. If you ask me, I think the shit gay. Who want to be with some niggahs for a whole week ? Let me stop, us girls do it all the time. I was hating because I just wanted him here to myself.

"Sky I been told yo ass, we been doing this shit since we was yungins." He looked at me and shrugged. I scrunched my face up and walked towards his kitchen.

"Y'all gay." I yelled out. I heard him chuckle.

"Oh word ? Im gay now ?" He asked, coming in the kitchen were I was. I look at him, with my arms crossed and shook my head.

"Guess I cant give you no more dick then since I'm gay, love." He shrugged, going into the refrigerator grabbing a water bottle. I straight faced him, hitting his chest.
"Aye, keep ya hands to yourself girl." He said, rubbing the spot I hit chuckling.

"It's coo, I'll find me someone else to get some dick from." I said. He looked at me, cocking his head to the side.

"You gone do what ?" He asked, coming close to me.

"You heard what I said." I smirked, I backed up until my back hit the counter. He came close to me and picked me up, putting me on the counter. Then he slightly put his hand around my neck.

"Stop fucking playing with me, I'll fuck you and that niggah up." He said in a stern tone, looking me up and down.
He then licked his lips, while he continued to look me up and down. "Besides," he started to say, then brought my face real close to him.

"ain't nobody gone fuck you like me." He whispered In my ear. Then licked it, sending chills down my spine. He backed up, smiling and just looked at me. He then turned around and was about to walk away but I grabbed his arm. He was NOT just about to walk away.

"Remind me." I said, nonchalantly. He shrugged his shoulders, taking his shirt off. I got excited cause it's been a minute since we did ANYTHING. I really been missing my baby now his ass bout to be gone for a week. I'm bout to show the fuck O U T.

"Take that shit off." He said, pointing to my shirt. I simply slid it off right along with the sports bra I had on under it. He slid my shorts off, while kissing on my neck. While he did that, I slid off his joggers along with his boxers. I stroked his already semi hard dick. He slapped my hand off it, grabbing it and placing it at my entrance. He rubbed the tip up and down my entrance, teasing me. He finally slid it in, but slowly.
My leg was over his shoulder while the other was held up by his arm. He gave me real, slow strokes giving me all of him every stroke. We both watched him go in and out, while I moaned out loud. He started to go pick up his pace, bringing me towards him. I put my hand behind his back, helping him.