Duel time! My feelings towards you.

"oh me first!!!" Ninetails said and drew a card.
"I first summon fire kitsune to the field!  And then, I active fire kitsune effect! When I summon fire kitsune successfully to the field, I can summon another beast type monster!! Come my Boulder bull! I put one card face down. Now my lovely beasts! Attack Playmaker!"
Fire kitsune-300 attk points
Boulder bull-500 atrk points.
Deals Playmaker a total of 800 damage
Playmaker's LP drops to 3200.
Playmaker grunted.
"Kuro please. I know you're there."
"Of course I am here Playmaker! This is the real me! The one you fell in love with is gone along with those words that tore me apart!"
"If you loose the battle, you'll die. Revolver won't revive you."
"I don't care. I follow his orders and only his. Ill do anything for him!"
Playmaker frowned.
"I draw!.. what?"
He looked at the card. Where did I...
It was a beast type card. It was also a kitsune. Did Ninetails put this card in his deck? If so, why?
" I summon star wolf! And when star wolf is successfully summon I can summon another one! Now open my curcit! I require two effect monsters! Come out! The beast of blood! Show the passion to your foes before you! Link 4, Blood kitsune!"
Ninetails gasped as he held his chest. The pain was excruciating.
"Why.. do you have him.." Ninetails croaked.
"You gave it to me to save you. I bet you knew this was coming."
"Perhaps."
"Well.. with Blood kitsune, I'll bring you back! "
Ninetails growled.
"Kuro. Please. You're stronger than this. I know there's some dark speck in your heart telling you it's okay. But it's not. I'm here for you now. I know what I did back then was horrible. I just ..I don't know.. want to fit right in.."
Ninetails remained slient.
"I .."
"Don't listen to him Ninetails." Revolver butted in, "he's feeding you with lies. He always despised you."
"Ah.. no.." Ninetails clutched his head. " I ..."
"You are an AI Ninetails. You can't go back to the real world and you can't fall in love. Not with a person who doesn't care. I have you a body to roam didn't I? I care"
Ninetails frowned, "I'm.."
"No you're not an AI Ninetails! You're Kuro! A real person who loves Yusaku Fujiki! You wanted to protect him from those who hurt him! Well so did he! And he knew when you disappeared, you were right. He became lonely..... You wanted to see him again in the flesh and i promise you that I will find a way to make you alive once more... I love you Kuro. "
Ninetails' heart skipped a beat.
"Y-yusaku...?"
"Yes, kuro. He's very happy to get to see you again. You just need to fight back."
"F-figh...t back... From... Who?"
"You can do it. "
Ninetails groaned, "I want to see.. Yusaku again..."
"Yes that's right.."
"Tch," Revolver pulled Ninetails close for an embrace, "why do you want to go back to that boy so badly? He made you cry and left you alone... But I helped you. I lift you up from that void and into the light. Don't you see Ninetails? I care about you.."
Ninetails looked up into Revolver's eyes, his pale red eyes filled with tears.
"T-then why does Revolver-sama doesn't let me d-do what I want...?"
"To protect you silly. I thought you would have known that by now."
Ninetails let out a fustrated sigh. He didn't know what to do. His emotions and head were all over the place. His heart wanted to follow Playmaker, but his mind wanted Revolver.
"My head hurts..." Ninetails held his head. Revolver sighed, "let's go home then so you can relax."
"You're not taking him anywhere Revolver!" Playmaker shouted running closer to Ninetails but was stopped shorty after a earthquake shook the building. Ninetails began to panic. His whole body ached in pain.
"Ninetails, let's go.." Revolver ordered, showing his hand to Ninetails. Ninetails slowly reached for it until the floor collapsed. He fell into the void below. Revolver snickered. Playmaker jumped off the building falling with Ninetails to the void.
"What an idiot. Whatever. It's like killing two birds with one stone."

<><><
"Playmaker, I'm Soo sorry... " Ninetails wept. Playmaker manage to reach Ninetails.
"It's okay, don't worry. I'm not mad."
"But but-"
"If we don't do something now, you will die."
"I'm not ready to die. I want to see Yusaku!"
"I know. I have an idea but it might not work because we're too heavy and falling down fast."
"..... Absorb my conscious data Playmaker."
"..eh? How? "
Ninetails pulled Playmaker's arm with the duel disk. He placed his forehead again it. Light started to glow around him.
"I can't wait to see you in person again Yusaku.. I will be waiting until you full fill that promise... I love you.."
Ninetails' avater shattered into many crystals that fled into Playmaker's duel disk. Quickly, he summoned his hoverboard and flew to safey.